Club Arnage
April 25, 2024, 09:39:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: reality TV  (Read 3629 times)
saveloy
CA Veteran

Quality remains, Time passes

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2004, 10:37:13 am »

What with the vogue of 'alleged' reality tv documentary's and video diarys. would any tv channel be brave enough to transmit  a diary following CA  members, and their intrepid adventures at Lemons, I reckon the shampoo tent alone would be worththe licence fee alone. and of course smoki and his obsession with transparant sewage hoses!!!!!!
Abs
CA Veteran

Boys at TVR do it again!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2004, 10:42:06 am »

Sav,

I think this topic gets an airing every year... thing is do you want to have your exploits to be made public!! Shocked

What goes on tour stays on tour and all that Wink

Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people
remembering the same thing
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2004, 10:55:51 am »

What goes on tour stays on tour and all that

Completely agreed - detachment rules is the order of the day.

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2004, 11:00:42 am »

Sav,

What goes on tour stays on tour and all that Wink

Absolutely.  Le Mans Protocol we call it.  It is also effective on lads nights out here in the UK!!!!
saveloy
CA Veteran

Quality remains, Time passes

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2004, 11:06:08 am »

brits abroad and all that... you know. I'd be suspended if what i remember getting up to, let alone what i don't remember was shown.
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2004, 11:10:47 am »

Plus which, we don't really want the whole world to know what enormous fun Le Mans weekend provides do we Huh Grin  Otherwise, it would get even more flooded with people who understand neither motor racing nor drinking, let alone the finer points of history, french culture etc...

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2004, 11:27:49 am »

Plus which, we don't really want the whole world to know what enormous fun Le Mans weekend provides do we Huh Grin  Otherwise, it would get even more flooded with people who understand neither motor racing nor drinking, let alone the finer points of history, french culture etc...

And if that happened it would result in there not being enough camping passes available  Roll Eyes Undecided
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2004, 12:08:20 pm »

Absolutely.  Le Mans Protocol we call it.  It is also effective on lads nights out here in the UK!!!!

Couldn't agree more  Wink

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
dryhen
CA Veteran

Bedford CF Challenger

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2004, 02:31:39 pm »

Being severely castigated by one and all on this forum last year for (mistakenly, of course  Roll Eyes) calling LM the 'Ultimate boy's weekend away' is still so fresh in my memory it hurts !!

The older I get, the faster I was.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2004, 03:06:05 pm »

Otherwise, it would get even more flooded with people who understand neither motor racing nor drinking, let alone the finer points of history, french culture etc...

Then we'd have corporate hospitality, 'organised' accomodation and meals, pretty people wandering around with "access all areas" passes and the true enthusiast kicked away into a field called Camping Merde.

Hang on.......we have this already!

Steve East Anglian cobras

Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2004, 03:33:56 pm »

Otherwise, it would get even more flooded with people who understand neither motor racing nor drinking, let alone the finer points of history, french culture etc...

Then we'd have corporate hospitality, 'organised' accomodation and meals, pretty people wandering around with "access all areas" passes and the true enthusiast kicked away into a field called Camping Merde.

Hang on.......we have this already!

I hope no-one ever tells the televised truth about "being at" Lemons... All users should find out for themselves. Catching the "bug" second hand is a terrible idea, shouldn't be allowed...

And as for the boys nights out, being televised, God help us all!

Camping Merde! Try Antares on the grass verge, no on second thoughts, don't, really...

We were right along the fence keeping all and sundry away from the Mulsanne straight, still there was always another tree to "go" behind. Shocked

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: