Club Arnage
June 16, 2024, 05:36:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CA Camp at Bleu Nord is go!!!!  (Read 91362 times)
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: May 06, 2010, 08:03:08 am »

I feel like we will have a few early mornings hangovers coming on.........  Evil

Nothing new there then Andy!!  Grin

F
Robbo
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

"ANTHEM"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: May 06, 2010, 09:32:07 am »

is there anyone who has a map showing where the camps and track is. Cant orientate the small sitemap.

Kenn

Last years map showing all of BN: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rvNu8cTjn0qphOgdsVFK6rg&ui=2#gid=0

Pessimist - Glass half empty
Optimist - Glass half full
Engineer - Glass twice as big as needed
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 06, 2010, 12:25:44 pm »

No Rick? Presumebly he didn't get the 4 tickets he was after.

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 06, 2010, 12:31:24 pm »

No Rick? Presumebly he didn't get the 4 tickets he was after.

He has Robspot's 3 and the odd yellow one of mine giving him a cluster of 4 next to you and I Bob!
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 06, 2010, 12:33:57 pm »

Good news. I'm glad he is sorted.

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
chop456
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Team YFDS

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 06, 2010, 12:39:25 pm »

Mark - can you please see that I get the spot farthest to the East so that my walk to/from the tram is shorter?  Grin

I stole DelBoy's lighter and lived to tell the tale.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 06, 2010, 05:58:40 pm »

IGNORE THE MAP!!!!!!

Just heard from Rusty! The ticket numbers have actually been allocated somewhere different!

We're getting the new map and looking at what tickets are available where, but it sounds like they are actually in two seperate blocks!!

More to follow as wqe know it!!
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: May 10, 2010, 09:27:06 am »

For those with a Foorball intrest during Le Mans, spoke to Werner, he's bringing a beamer and anything to goes with it, and we can watch footy at TeamLeMansZone. Just bring a few beers over with you, and see if you can get them as wobbly as they where last saturdaynight. Grin

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 10, 2010, 10:03:03 am »

Well that saves me doing it Smiley I might bring my beamer just to make sure - the last thing you want is 300 football supporters waiting on a broken projector Smiley

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: May 10, 2010, 10:52:43 am »

Well that saves me doing it Smiley I might bring my beamer just to make sure - the last thing you want is 300 football supporters waiting on a broken projector Smiley

Hi Brad

We'll bring all what's needed: Canvas, a beamer, a 60 cm sattelite dish and a digital sat receiver. Having your beamer as a back-up in case ours breaks down would be excellent. What outputs (e.g. DVI, HDMI, cinch) does your beamer have so I can bring the right connecting cables?

Cheers

Werner
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 10:58:23 am by Werner » Logged

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 10, 2010, 01:01:26 pm »

IGNORE THE MAP!!!!!!

Just heard from Rusty! The ticket numbers have actually been allocated somewhere different!

We're getting the new map and looking at what tickets are available where, but it sounds like they are actually in two seperate blocks!!

More to follow as wqe know it!!

Just a quick update from me as I can actually get on here at the moment.

As Mark has already mentioned, the original map I was supplied by Andy at TL turned out to be last year's pitches when he check all the numbered tickets he has against the initial layout I was proposing. So it has been back to the drawing board unfortunately.

Mark is quite right in saying that it turns out that we now have 3 large blocks, 2 together but the third one is now seperated by a couple of fire breaks from the others, not a disaster, more a bleeding nuisance. ( typical ACO the cry goes ). Anyways, not a lot we can do about that unfortunately so Mark and I are getting a few thoughts together to sort the allocations out and will post again in the next day or so.

Andy at TL is looking to send out the tickets to those who what them posted at the end of this week so we have a little time to make the layout work for everyone hopefully, the rest he'll distribute at The Three Frogs on the 28th.

Rusty

The Brethren Rock
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 10, 2010, 01:41:39 pm »

Hi Brad

We'll bring all what's needed: Canvas, a beamer, a 60 cm sattelite dish and a digital sat receiver. Having your beamer as a back-up in case ours breaks down would be excellent. What outputs (e.g. DVI, HDMI, cinch) does your beamer have so I can bring the right connecting cables?

Cheers

Werner

We're also bringing some kit - so between us we'll have a backup and a main meeting point. 
Details to be revealed in plenty of time for England games - this is going to be real special though Smiley

My beamer has (from memory), VGA, SVHS/S-Video and component inputs -- but im not sure the component inputs work - so stick with plug and play

See you at a gig soon?
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 10, 2010, 02:29:32 pm »

We'll be up and running with satellite/tv as well Brad, so you can plug your beemer into any of the available holes.

The Brethren Rock
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 10, 2010, 04:13:05 pm »

We'll be up and running with satellite/tv as well Brad, so you can plug your beemer into any of the available holes.

Shocked

On a serious note though, Wooly and I have been hatching a plan - we're going to give it a trial run at the weekend - so I'll see you then anyway.

I think it's safe to announce that the camp will have a Bretheren World Cup football party on Saturday though, followed by the midnight gathering at the Porsche Curves, followed by....well...whatever you like really....

See you at a gig soon?
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 10, 2010, 04:42:40 pm »

sweet

The Brethren Rock
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15   Go Up
  Print