Club Arnage
April 29, 2024, 02:30:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grumpy Old Men  (Read 61349 times)
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 23, 2008, 05:34:00 pm »

Oh God no! Please Rex etc, none of those "other" friday night photos or poor Bob will never get diplomatic immunity, images of Carlton-Browne of the FO spring to mind... Shocked

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 23, 2008, 09:14:18 pm »

Would I post a pic like that... they are saved in my vault of filth to never be released.
Unless someone upsets me.... Evil

He He

PP

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 24, 2008, 12:23:36 am »

oddly enough

I STILL have a vault full of pictures like this

even with large knickers on one of them Evil

and I am sure my picture of Angry Of Houx is better than that one

MINE ST!LL HAS EYES ON IT!

but blarry hell its been a good hufhour re-reading a thread that can go down in CA infamy history

now then who is bidding for the picture of BobU?

bill

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 24, 2008, 02:11:36 am »

Having just read through ALL the pages of this thread it seems to have meandered a little.... but I have a rant too!

Motorways... I have spent quite a few years trundling my way around the lower half of the UK for work and have noticed that the Motorway Thrush has a new brand of car.
Back along it was the BMW E36, usually it was a 318 or 320, shirts hanging in the window, shades on and sat on your ass when you were a safe distance from the car in front, who was behind 20 others doing the same speed. No hope of going faster, just watching for brake lights 7 cars up that will cause a mass stamping of pedals and potential misery.
Some of these Thrush used to even flash headlights in a vain attempt to move 100m up the road and repeat the above.
Very annoying.

These days they seem to all drive Audi's. Same sh*t, shirts on hanger, shades on and a total disregard for all other road users as they have to sell some Pot Noodles to a petrol station somewhere.

A friend of mine used to have his brake lights on a switch to surprise the Thrush and another had a spotlight on the roof of his old van, facing backwards. I believe it was a RayDot fireball and made everything go green if you were following and it was switched on.. Those were the days Grin

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: September 24, 2008, 09:50:04 am »

This morning I took a gentle ten minute stroll to our village post office to get a form to renew my passport. I was told by the public servant behind the counter, "Sorry Sir we don't have these any more you will have to go into town to the main post office. That is the only place that you will get one"

So. I have to drive 4 miles into Wycombe, pay £1.50 to park and then walk !/2 mile to the main Post Office (conveniently located in a pedestrian precinct) to pick up what is essentually a piece of paper in an envelope.

Why FFS?

It'a an A4 piece of paper, a form, it's nothing that important.

Next you will be whinging and bloody moaning that no-one is using your village post office and that you will have to close. It's hardly suprising when you don't even do the essentials like renew passports and tax cars. Well sod you I will buy my stamps at Tesco in future. Bloody Post Office

Bob

Can I help you with you renewing your passport, as you seem busy and find it hard to get to the post office.

So may I offer the following photo for your passport all you need now is to get it signed. I'm sure some where out here, there must be someone who is upstanding and responsible to sign it for you.

Hmmmm, he looks very familiar!!! Isn't that the internationaly wanted terrorist, known as, Izjeed mi droars??

Apparently,He always leaves the scene of the crime leaving skidmarks  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 09:52:31 am by knetter » Logged

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 07, 2009, 12:06:06 pm »

I am totally pissed off with Chiltern Trains and London Underground. It's three weeks to Christmas you twats, surely you expect more people to be about in London. Don't close tube stations because they're are too many trying to use them, run more trains or add more carriages.
 And another thing. I don't expect to have to stand  in a carriage crammed like a sardine can all the way from Marylebone to Beaconsfield although you f**k*ng pirates still charge me full price, Bastards, that's what you are. If I were  a veal or some other dumb animal I would fully expect the Daily Mail to start a campaign to stop this sort of inhuman behaviour.

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 07, 2009, 01:03:28 pm »

ah bless...

can I hear Tom Jones singing "the green green rant of home"?

yes

I think I can

dindongmerrilyonhigh angel

oh

humbug

Evil

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 07, 2009, 06:06:06 pm »

You're right Bob, it's an awful time of year.  Andthis is all the fault of bloody christmas. Thousands of bloody people all over the bloody place, clogging the whole network up, buying bloody stupid presents for bloody people they don't even bloody like. Jesus wept.  Angry Angry Angry

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
nickliv
« Reply #173 on: December 07, 2009, 09:50:32 pm »

You're right Bob, it's an awful time of year.  Andthis is all the fault of bloody christmas. Thousands of bloody people all over the bloody place, clogging the whole network up, buying bloody stupid presents for bloody people they don't even bloody like. Jesus weptAngry Angry Angry

You're quite sure you're not talking about Easter?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: