Club Arnage
May 01, 2024, 10:36:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Senna  (Read 20900 times)
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2012, 02:14:33 pm »

So how shall I tell my 12 year old to stick the senna DVD as he bought it for my birthday, or shall I watch it once or shall I list it on the sell and swap thread Huh

Answers on a postcard please Wink

Saw it on telly a few months ago, I admired Senna as a driver, few faster in my view but marred by his win at all costs attitude and watching the film reinforced that view.

I think the film gave a pretty good account of his life and times, worth watching and maybe the sort of film you can watch again as you will pick up different elements.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
lofty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

joint european drinking initiative

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2012, 02:42:30 pm »

not many drivers have had so many tributes,statues,painyings,bust,t-shirts,stickers,fan-clubs,films etc.etc made about them seeing the amount of fresh flowers pictures and cards on this memorial made all the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.race team managers and sponsers paid ayrton to bring results.which he did.they didnt want to have dinner with him every sunday lunch time.many people who are dedicated to their sport,job,hobby arent easy to get on with,arrogant whatever but perhaps thats just how they are.great driver.totally commited.thrilling to watch.just ask how many modern drivers would want to have been matched against him.

* IMG_6997.JPG (65.37 KB, 640x427 - viewed 269 times.)

J.E.D.I.
i dont want to be in a club
i want to be in a gang
or perhaps a drinking order
jimclark

(nothing more needs to be said)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2012, 10:15:55 pm »

'Was far from a Senna fan, (no Jimmy was he...) and would not have paid to see it. It was on SPEED here tho', 'watched it, and am glad I did. No more to be said.

"Those were the days my friends. We thought they'd never end..."

jimclark
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: