Club Arnage
April 29, 2024, 04:33:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How is everyone getting ready for Le Mans  (Read 43860 times)
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2012, 08:22:00 pm »

Yes, agree with Fran, very odd not getting the gear together, I guess the last 2 years have been a wind down thanks  to the Brethren, Tom and Bob. The shed full of gear will be stowed safely for our return.
Have a Blast Guys and Girls, very envious.
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2012, 10:11:25 pm »

Yes, agree with Fran, very odd not getting the gear together, I guess the last 2 years have been a wind down thanks  to the Brethren, Tom and Bob. The shed full of gear will be stowed safely for our return.
Have a Blast Guys and Girls, very envious.

Not to late to change your mind, first ones are always late.  Evil
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2012, 10:23:48 pm »

Car, fueled, valeted and part packed ready for our am departure tomorrow. Cool

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
Ian (Liverpool Boys)

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2012, 10:24:47 pm »

Afternoon is PM!!
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2012, 11:50:47 pm »

But you know I will be jingling around eleven.

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2012, 03:25:22 pm »

Well I've located my Tent, Stove, Chairs, Table etc after the mess the Removal men made.  (They stacked the contents of the garage very nicely but nothing was labelled <sigh> )

Just need to await the arrival of Canada Phil.

t.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2012, 06:13:37 pm »

Packing, Pack, Pack, Pack, Packed.

Leave at 9pm see you all there. Safe trip everyone or as the french say Bon Voyeur.  Evil
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2012, 10:16:51 pm »

Haven't even started yet but whatever we are traveling Tuesday with whatever will be required. I'm getting too laid back for my own good  Smiley

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2012, 07:16:02 am »

Well I've located my Tent, Stove, Chairs, Table etc after the mess the Removal men made.  (They stacked the contents of the garage very nicely but nothing was labelled <sigh> )

t.

Hi Tom
I am wrapped and packed . Just some sleep and one day of work before flight and first sleepless night. Endurance spectating is hell on the liver  Grin
Phil
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2012, 07:57:38 am »

t.

Hi Tom
I am wrapped and packed . Just some sleep and one day of work before flight and first sleepless night. Endurance spectating is hell on the liver  Grin
Phil

Hi Phil,

looking forward to see you again. I will arrive Wednesday and, same as last year, there'll be a fresh, cold german Bitburger beer waiting for you once we've set up our pub , aaah camp on BN.

Have a good trip

Werner

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Steve TTTD
CA Veteran

No they didn't build 'em like that.....

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2012, 10:30:49 am »

Tent, Check
Sleeping bag, Check
Gazebo, Check
Cooker(s) Check
Barbie, Check
Gas Check

Just as shame that they are dotted around three garages in SE London, got some driving to do tonight to round it all up...

Still, that's better than a mate, who is due to arrive at the passport office at 11am to pay silly money to get get his passport emergency renewed, ready for Wednesday...

TeamTickleTheDragon
You Buy It, We'll Race It
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2012, 12:13:31 pm »

Pretty gutted not to be loading up the van today. I have to keep reminding myself that I'll still be heading down for the classic in just over three weeks.

Did a big shop yesterday. Plenty of beer in, lots of Red Bull, ingredients to make Tartiflette etc and looking forward to watching it all on telly. Still need to get the van fixed up in time for the classic so plenty to keep me occupied. Downloaded the Radio Le Mans previews onto my IPod last night and listening to them at work today.

Just like to wish everyone a very safe journey and an enjoyable race. Have fun everyone but please come home in one piece. Hoping the weather is kind and the beers are cold. Oh, and if you get the chance take plenty of photos.

Si
The Home Guard

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
sceetum
CA Veteran

Team booze n' tabs

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2012, 03:46:10 pm »

Just got back from a long weekend in Bristol where i have been mostly been practicising drinking beer!!
Arrived home in "sunny" west sussex to find most of the roads underwater!! Team booze n tabs off on wednesday so better start packing  Grin

What have the romans ever done for us?
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2012, 04:57:15 pm »

Had last minuite planning meeting on Friday evening, ended up as a bit of a pub crawl and me in the dog house once i got home. Very little planning was done other than a agreement to take a BBQ.

Leave West Sussex early Wednesday assuming the local water level has fallen and should hit the hallowed and beautiful Houx Annexe late afternoon!

Work is dragging and people keep phoning with the most stupid of questions and I know tuesday will be worse.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
SL
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2012, 08:09:46 pm »

All just about ready. Days holiday on Tuesday for getting ready and packing. Almost everything located now, music downloaded. Batteries and phone on charge.

Early departure from W Sussex for Newhaven/Dieppe on Wednesday, Arrive due to arrive at the sunny and tranquil Houx site Wednesday early PM.

Simon 

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: