Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 12:48:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maison Blanche available  (Read 2383 times)
Cedarman
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2012, 10:46:19 pm »

We are a crowd of 22(ish) this year with a big plot, at what we think is pretty much the best part of MB (near the track '1 O'Clock' from the main entrance).  We have a reasonable set up with a marquee, satellite TV, music, fridges and freezers, oven, barbeque, shower with running hot water etc. Though the best bit is our latest addition of lager and cider on tap, with a proper cooler etc.  There is generally very good nosh, Scuddy is no stranger to a knife and fork - and does a superb full English breakfast.  Evelyn is far daintier and makes wonderful salads.  We live well, though vegetarians probably wouldn't enjoy it. Generally those who can, chip in with the cooking/washing up etc.

We are down a few on numbers compared to our plans and could offer accommodation and use of our facilities (or fully join in) to a few decent folk who would fit in well.  We span from 25yr old to the over 60s.  Primarily chaps but a couple of lovely ladies with us.  Some real petrol heads, some a lot less.  Not a bunch of vicars, but not unpleasant either.  Pink Floyd is not permanently on, but an appreciation of it will enhance your experience.

For a general admission ticket, plenty of room to camp and to be part of the set up, we have all put in £200.  We are happy to offer the same to a few suitable others.  Any 'profit' we make is always used to substidise our spend on food/drink, this would obviously apply to anyone who wanted to join us.  We always find there is plenty of parking near to our tents.

BTW I'm off to France 22 - 30 May for the Monaco GP for a week, if you call/post then, I will get back to you but it might take a few hours and I may not be too coherent.

Feel free to give me a call for a chat if this is of interest, otherwise I hope you have a superb one. 

Cheers!
Barry - 07710 762118
Cedarman
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 09:28:15 pm »

We are now full, many thanks.

Ironically we have two General admission tickets.  If anyone wants to make an offer for one or both give me a call.

Regards to all,
Barry
07710 762118   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: