Club Arnage
April 28, 2024, 08:36:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a passenger to split costs with.  (Read 1887 times)
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2013, 02:49:03 am »

This is copied straight from my post on facebook so is just a general post, but is obviously open to suit peoples circumstances if you already have tickets etc, but basically I am on the look out for someone to travel down to Le Mans with me and split my costs etc. So if you know anyone that wants to go but either can't get there or whatever, i would like to hear from them, thanks.

Anyone fancy a trip to the 90th running of the Le Mans 24 Hour sports car race in June ? I really should have posted this much earlier than this but better late than never.

I am looking for a passenger for the trip in June to split costs with, as for various personal reasons the two people that were interested in going have decided to give it a miss this year as they have other plans for holidays... this year. So if you've ever fancied a trip to the race without the hassle of organising anything except yourself and travelling with someone that knows the lay of the land.

The basics are, setting of on Wednesday 19th June, Euro Tunnel to France, F1 Motel for the night at Rouen, Thursday morning drive down to the track at Le Mans, set up camp and then enjoy the day watching the qualifying sessions at the track, Friday is a free day to walk the pitlane etc and then visit the Great British Welcome which is a big gathering of interesting cars at a local school and grounds and then take in the drivers parade in the town centre.
Race day is Saturday / Sunday and after the race we head back to the F1 Motel at Rouen for the night.
Monday 24th June, drive back to the Euro Tunnel and make the drive home.

Cost all in is £280 which I am prepared to set at a set price at this point in time and any extra costs I will stand myself as i would rather travel with another person at a slight loss than travel on my own and pay all the costs. That is based on 1 person travelling with me, but if you fancy it but would like to bring someone else along then by all means still get in touch as that is also do able as i can borrow a roof box for the car if needed. and would bring the costs down per person yet again.

That includes Camping at the track Thurs, Fri and Sat, Hotel on Wednesday and Sunday nights, Euro tunnel crossing, race ticket, breakdown cover on the car,

All you need after that is a bit of food or beer money and any spending money if required. dates again are Wednesday 19th June to Monday 24th June.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: