Club Arnage
June 05, 2024, 06:28:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Track changes  (Read 11310 times)
TonyT
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2014, 02:16:26 pm »

1997 was my first year...Missed one year and never again.....Anyone remember the wall of death in the fairground?
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The only self appointed peer on Maison Blanche!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2014, 08:39:22 pm »

Sure do. They had one at Donnington weekend before last - brought back a few memories.

I tested negative for patience.
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2014, 09:00:42 pm »

Last time it was there I walked past thinking I'll do that next year, to interested in the race.
Alas!
Jack the Hat

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2014, 09:29:25 pm »

My first year was 2003 so I still feel like quite a newbie but even in the time I have going the changes have been fairly big. I used to love standing on the inside of Arnage on the Thursday and Friday watching all the glorious cars that had made the pilgrimage to Le Mans, drive what they could of the circuit. Now jean'de'mary's just move you on.... Bless em !

The feeling I have when I arrive at Le Mans has never changed, the atmosphere, the people, the camaraderie have remained the same. Rupert Brooke's had it right in the first two sentences, which is how I feel about Le Mans.

I just wish I had discovered it 20 years earlier with my Dad.

The only way is Sideways
dukla
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2015, 08:58:59 pm »

Wow, and that looks like it goes through the middle of the campsite at Arnage too.

Aricus

My latest update says the campsite will be preserved. The (public) road will leave the track about 200m before Indianapolis and join the D139 at a (new) roundabout between the 2 Arnage carparks.
aricus654
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2015, 09:59:27 pm »

Wow, and that looks like it goes through the middle of the campsite at Arnage too.

Aricus

My latest update says the campsite will be preserved. The (public) road will leave the track about 200m before Indianapolis and join the D139 at a (new) roundabout between the 2 Arnage carparks.

Do you know if the changes are going to be implemented before this June or will I have last chance to drive and cycle this piece I'd track?

Aricus

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2015, 07:20:33 am »

Won't be until after the race.

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: