Club Arnage
April 24, 2024, 12:37:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted: Campingticket :-)  (Read 4246 times)
anita72

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2014, 03:39:12 pm »

It has been a few years now since I was at Le Mans with my husband. This year and three kids later (one 'Le Mans' baby  ) we wanted to try to go again, espescially because Porsche is returning in LMP1!!! But sadly I had forgotten how early you need to be to buy campsite tickets.... I have also seen that there have been none at ebay... Anyone had an idea how to get hold of a ticket? We have been at blue north a few times, but we're willing to try something else as well, blue sud, maison blanche, houx or expo. Willing to buy over face-value as well. Not so interested in Beausejour.....
We are coming with 6m long campingcar from Norway  If anyone has an idea, or knows about tickets, please let me know  Wink
anita72

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 01:09:37 pm »

Anyone?  Smiley
Grand_Fromage
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Real men do it for 24 hours

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 01:20:02 pm »

Don't lose hope, the last few weeks running up to the race are 'drop out' season, so you could still get lucky!
LuxExpat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 02:23:46 pm »

The addition of Porsche in LMP1 has seen the "Bay of Fleas" LM tickets reaching silly prices so far.... I've seen 1 Houx pitch + 2 GAs sell for >£600 and similar money changing hands for Bleu Sud!
You MIGHT, just MIGHT get lucky in the coming couple of weeks!
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 02:24:52 pm »

I presume you've tried all of the usual agencies?

But there should be the usual flurry of sales on the various forums, but you have to be quick!

If you are desparate then Beausejour is still listed as available by the ACO!

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
gt6

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 09:43:07 am »

The addition of Porsche in LMP1 has seen the "Bay of Fleas" LM tickets reaching silly prices so far.... I've seen 1 Houx pitch + 2 GAs sell for >£600 and similar money changing hands for Bleu Sud!
You MIGHT, just MIGHT get lucky in the coming couple of weeks!
Yesterday one sett of Houx plus 2 ge went for £640 followed by another for £620 made money but very few for sale at the moment
anita72

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 09:17:36 pm »

That's it... If I'm desperate enough it will be Beausejour  Wink But I'm still hoping and looking all over the place. It's insane prices on ebay so far  Roll Eyes the few that are there. Is it an idea to call ACO for returned/unclaimed tickets?
elanman
CA Veteran

Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2014, 01:29:04 pm »

Anita,

Did you obtain a camping ticket.  If not please see my post, as I have one camping Pitch in Bleu Nord for sale at face value plus the cost of sending it to whoever needs it. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: