Club Arnage
April 26, 2024, 12:38:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New "Porsche Experience Center" at Maison Blanche  (Read 24466 times)
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2015, 08:33:02 am »

A lot more bitumen / black in stead of green.

And a black circle on "our "spot Huh

Hi Max,
          The skid pad / circle appears to be on "The Golden Triangle" where I used to camp with the WANCS and Smokie back before we were evicted to BN. Anyone remember Lake George ?
Phil

Oh yes, Lake George and my buddies having to paddle in the poop to rescue their motorbikes... hard to forget really!! :-)
aricus654
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2015, 10:17:58 am »

It looks like the main building is where the wheel used to be, wonder where it's going to go this year.

I'm not sure it has actually lost any actual area, it just that it's been paved over, as you say Phil, blank not green.  Is that an opportunity to put motor homes on the black bits?.

Aricus

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made
enzo
CA Veteran

!!!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2015, 01:24:36 pm »

Just wondering has anyone stayed on the relatively new epinettes campsite ?

Wasn't it open last year ?
and if so what are the opinions on it if you have stayed there ?

We are there this year (looks handy for the tram into town on Friday anyway)

"The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It's nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It's about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
connlach

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2015, 02:36:32 pm »

It looks like the main building is where the wheel used to be, wonder where it's going to go this year.

I'm not sure it has actually lost any actual area, it just that it's been paved over, as you say Phil, blank not green.  Is that an opportunity to put motor homes on the black bits?.

Aricus

I read there is a concert on the friday night next to the karting centre and this is the new location of the fair ground. 

Found the link here

https://www.autoclub.fr/en/news/2015-24-hours-of-le-mans-concerts-jabberwocky-cali-and-charlie-winston-top-the-bill-_9_2_2477_20072.html
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2015, 03:40:57 pm »

The concert venue and fairground stuff would certainly take up the wodge that has been removed from MB for camping....

I hope that Big Irta's sound system will override random concert interference.....

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Jason
CA Veteran

Has anyone booked my hospital room?

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2015, 05:57:14 pm »

Aricus

I read there is a concert on the friday night next to the karting centre and this is the new location of the fair ground. 

Found the link here

https://www.autoclub.fr/en/news/2015-24-hours-of-le-mans-concerts-jabberwocky-cali-and-charlie-winston-top-the-bill-_9_2_2477_20072.html
Just about to post that. So the weeks "concerts " are on the Karting track. A week of EuroTechnic music, Anyone got an EMP?

Wooosh!!!!
Gavin.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2015, 09:44:07 pm »

Am I missing something on that link? All I see is "Counting all these artists, the warm-up acts and DJs who will complete Saturday night’s entertainment, some nine groups will appear on the stage beside the Dunlop Footbridge." Which sounds like the normal concert location to me.
connlach

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2015, 11:51:43 pm »

Am I missing something on that link? All I see is "Counting all these artists, the warm-up acts and DJs who will complete Saturday night’s entertainment, some nine groups will appear on the stage beside the Dunlop Footbridge." Which sounds like the normal concert location to me.

it only seems to be the friday concert at the new location. Read down to the bottom of the link.
lynxd67

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2015, 04:12:00 pm »

And here is the photo you have all be waiting for - the new 4x4 experience just on the inside of the Porsche Curves before Beauséjour. I am informed that the Centre, while part of Porsche France, will be for the exclusive use of the Germans during race week.

Maximum

Mad Max DFH

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2015, 04:27:14 pm »

I Have got a Subaru ! ?

Live life to the Max
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: