Club Arnage
April 24, 2024, 10:45:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T.W.A.T.S. Support BAM! 2004 Le Mans GT Winners  (Read 5764 times)
president
CA Veteran

I'm a T.W.A.T. and proud of it

View Profile WWW
« on: May 12, 2004, 12:03:24 am »

This year the T.W.A.T.S. are supporting the Orbit/BAM! Team Porsche 911 GT3 RSR as seen in this photo during PQ last month. The PQ Car supported our "I've been  t w a t e d" stickers on the rear spoiler in the same position as last years' race car.
This years' race car will be something special and you will not be able to miss not our "I've been  t w a t e d" stickers, but also our 1 metre reflective url on the rear of the car and our T.W.A.T.S. AMLS logo on the sides of the car.

More news on our coming plans will follow shortly...including T.W.A.T.S. t-shirts, beach balls and of course the infamous stickers. Grin Grin Grin

not long now...I'm p!ss!ng myself with excitement
president
CA Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2004, 12:05:05 am »

what no photo!!! let's try that again...

[attachment deleted by admin]

jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 09:40:27 am »

Don't forget our BAM baseball caps!!!  Smiley
Mr. Rick
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Mulsanne on a sunny June Sunday; it's a hard life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2004, 10:10:28 am »

Hey Simon, we are indeed not worthy Sir!!

Will we be allowed to stand next to you on the terraces or will there be a separate enclosure with entry fee??  Wink

Grin
president
CA Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2004, 09:25:19 pm »

Rick - I have a shirt ready for you sir, as our resident photographer you deserve it

JP - I will try to organise some BAM! baseball caps, do you want them signed by the drivers too?

jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2004, 10:28:58 pm »

Rick - I have a shirt ready for you sir, as our resident photographer you deserve it

JP - I will try to organise some BAM! baseball caps, do you want them signed by the drivers too?

Is there any other kind???   Grin

Thank you kindly sir. And I promise that if I see Fatboy throwing all the stuff out your boot (again) I'll put it all back in (again).

The music was good though!!  Grin
JonFATBOYwarner
CA Veteran

I'm not fat just big boned.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2004, 11:10:32 pm »

I didn't throw the stuff out of the boot, it just flew out with me quite near to it.

For those of hard hearing.  LISTEN
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2004, 09:39:32 am »

I didn't throw the stuff out of the boot, it just flew out with me quite near to it.

Witch, Witch, Witch...... Grin
rcutler
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2004, 09:43:07 am »

I wish that Fatboy could have elevated that FULL box of beer that I booted on saturday night. The toe nail feel off shortly after the weekend.
Mr. Rick
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2004, 02:04:23 pm »

Thanks Pres - XL please!! (Used to be XXL but finally going in the right direction!!) and don't forget I will be camera free this year. Beer in my hand instead, bet I still try to pan with it as the cars come past though!!!

Grin
hgb
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

You don't win Le Mans - you outlast it.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2004, 02:39:10 pm »

Don't spill it then...  Wink

I don't care - I'm a racing driver and I'm here to win, not to finish third.
president
CA Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2004, 08:44:41 pm »

so Rick does that mean you will be joing us on the startline this year...we have the wheelie bin cool box again full of champagne and beer

with regards t-shirts, one-size fits all, you will either grow into it or stretch it

Mr. Rick
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2004, 11:59:56 pm »

We will indeed be joining your good selves if that is OK!! The MB.co.uk 2004 crew will be there along with our esteemed friends of the Tres Hombres variety. (Although there are rumours abound that some of the NW branch have grandstand tickets  Shocked )

The MB.co.uk 2004 possee will be as follows:

The Rickmeister
Veteran of 23 Le Mans (incl. '04) and anorak of the group, has been known to repel a dead cert shag at 20 paces even just by thinking about June in France. Whatever you do, don't ask him how his cycling is going this season either.

Posh Boy
This will be Posh's 10th, and jolly deserved too, coinciding with The Rickmeister's entering of the fifth decade - what a weekend! Hails from North Notts., but still hangs passionately onto his South Yorks birthright, and a desire to roll virtually naked around the Maison Blanche campsite to "The Professionals" theme tune.

The Spanish Inquisition
LM virgin numero uno.  but aiming to make this an annual beerfest. Only recently married despite being over the "40th" hill already, Madrid Mick is The Rickmeister's longest standing beer buddy, although he did get married on the LM 2000 w/end, but understood the need for others to be in France at the same time!

Rugger Bugger
LM virgin numero dos. Again, only here for the beer (and Rick's 40th) but is The Rickmeister's hometown drinking and rugby watching partner. A particular evening involving Victor Ubogu and an attractive lady last summer in Twickenham is NOT to be mentioned - OK?  Wink

The Joker
The ringleader of the North Western branch. Andrew's claim to fame is being THE one and only famous Man U supporter that actually lives close to Manchester. Top salesman (although has yet to actually sell a fridge to an Eskimo, but it's on the cards) and purveyor of jokes for the LM weekend. Andrew spends all year collating the jokes that everyone sends him via e-mail, organises them and prints them out for all to enjoy over the weekend. Just don't ask him how to prepare mushrooms.

Bentley Boy
What this man doesn't know about the research & development of the Continental GT isn't worth knowing. Smooth bastard extraordinaire, always manages to tap off with someone else's bird at Le Mans.

Babs
Cheekily known as Babs for a reason long since forgotten (but vague recollections bring forth images of his girlie pink Porsche of 2002). Good at entertaining children with handstands that cause him serious bodily damage. Guaranteed to get arseholed and try to tap off with the bird that Bentley Boy has already shagged.

There you have it in a nutshell. See you on the terraces Simon and the boys!!! Looking forward to stretching the shirt then!!  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: