Club Arnage
April 19, 2024, 05:42:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T Shirt  (Read 121902 times)
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2004, 07:21:52 pm »

Same problem as ol' Bartus I'm afraid - I exist in the world of the yankee dollar - but here's what I'm going to do. I'll nip to the bank and swap over the nearly 40 f**k*ng bucks it's going to take to get hold of 20 sovs and I'll mail it to you - if you would be kind enough to use the outstanding 11 quid to mail the shirt back to me. Will that work?

I'll need XXL if available, as I'm fairly hefty.
Please let me know.

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2004, 07:53:41 pm »

Righteo Robbo
I'll get the necessary done. I can do Sterling or Euro, which do you prefer? (I thought the punch-up with Bartus was because you couldn't do Euro's - I must have misunderstood).
I'm not scheduled to be in Europe before June.
Please ensure that the Mini memorabilia does not include dog turds, piss of any description, or razor blades sewn into the neckline.
Regards
Matt

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2004, 01:08:11 am »

Matt, do you want the t-shirt before June?? Otherwise I'll stand the £9 for you and you can just collect it on the weekend of the race and settle up then. (The same offer still goes for Braketest)

You may even be lucky and the dollar may recover slightly against the old strerling in the meantime.

smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2004, 02:11:12 am »

Or if Matt was REALLY desparate, and the shirts were ready by March, someone might take it to Sebring...?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2004, 10:09:00 am by smokie » Logged
Dave H
CA Veteran

burrrrrrrrppppp

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2004, 02:45:39 am »

Matthew - what the farg are you buying one of these shirts for?  It'll have enormous chlorine burns in it by March and will be totally unusable....

Can someone give him some advice about pool care?
Liszt
CA Veteran

Beer is a legitimate breakfast

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2004, 11:11:50 am »

Or if Matt was REALLY desparate, and the shirts were ready by March, someone might take it to Sebring...?

Is the trip to Sebring included in the £2.54? Tongue
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2004, 03:05:29 pm »

I am very touched by the thoughtfulness of those who have offered to help me with my CA T-shirt dilema - particularly JPC - your offer to stump-up for my shirt and collect on the day, is extremely generous and I very much appreciate it. So much so, that I'll do you a swap. I will be attending the Rolex 24 at Daytona, the Daytona 500 and the 12 Hours of Sebring and possibly the Indy 500 prior to Le Mans. Would you rather have the 9 quid, or a shirt of your choice from one of these classics - or a 6-pack of Grimbergen?
If you decide on the shirt, let me know your girth and I'll get you sorted.
Granted, US racing shirts tend to be somewhat more garish than the restrained tones of Big H's design - but the artwork and quality are the bollocks. If you decide on the Grimbergen, I cannot be held responsible for any subsequent unpleasent consequences.
Please let me know JPC
Matt
p.s. Additionally, this strategy will ensure that I do not conduct any pool maintenance while wearing my CA colours (I burned a f**k*ng great hole in a $70.00 Rolex polo shirt, due to my sloppy handling of chlorine - thanks for telling the world, Dave)  

dryhen
CA Veteran

Bedford CF Challenger

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2004, 03:50:12 pm »

Robbo-

Thanks for your work !

Two shirts - Large - please

Chq in post today (2nd class post - can't afford First now I've paid ferry & ACO !)

The older I get, the faster I was.
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2004, 08:17:49 pm »

Well done Robbo.

jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2004, 09:30:13 pm »

Robbo: Thanks for sorting Matt's  t-shirt. Additional cheque on it's way.

Matt: The idea of a US based shirt sounds great, and thanks for the generous offer. As I have no idea on designs I'll leave myself in your hands. Size is XL. Thank You!!  Does Dave want one as well??
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2004, 10:51:19 pm »

Dave's missus is currently going about the business of ejecting their first born, so I suspect his mind will be on things other than CA shirts right now. But, sod it! If you don't mind 'giving me a push' until Le Mans, lets get him one too. He's not quite as humungous as me so XL should just about go over his man-tits.
I'll get you a Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona shirt in XL and Dave will secure one from Mobil 12 Hours of Sebring - you'll be the envy of La Sarthe.
Alternatively, we could do combo of shirt/baseball cap - whichever you prefer.
Thanks again JPC - you're a star player.

jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2004, 10:41:01 pm »

No problems Matt!!  Cheesy     And the second shirt sounds great thanks!

Robbo, that makes my allocation 1 x  XXL and 3 x XL

Second cheque on the way for the difference.  Smiley
Dave H
CA Veteran

burrrrrrrrppppp

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2004, 03:34:28 am »

Has anyone elses' Mrs been in labor for 4 f**k*ng days?  Took 30 seconds  to get this started 9-10 months ago!  This is driving me insane.  

Cheers on the shirt jpchenet.  Sebring shirt it is - assuming that she's had the kid by then!  Appreciate you taking care of this.  I look forward to my permanent Guinness stain down the front.....
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2004, 01:30:28 pm »

Hang on in there Dave, but whatever you do, don't suggest she's making a bit of a meal of it.
Go kiddo, go!
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2004, 09:39:42 am »

Has anyone elses' Mrs been in labor for 4 f**cking days?  Took 30 seconds  to get this started 9-10 months ago!  This is driving me insane.  

Cheers on the shirt jpchenet.  Sebring shirt it is - assuming that she's had the kid by then!  Appreciate you taking care of this.  I look forward to my permanent Guinness stain down the front.....

I'm off to Dublin for the day on Friday so could obtain some of the real stuff and pre-arrange the stain for you if you like Dave??   Grin Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: