Club Arnage
April 20, 2024, 03:50:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 Slots in MB Available  (Read 1848 times)
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

Moi, enivré? Sûrement que vous me moquez monsieur?

View Profile WWW
« on: March 04, 2015, 05:54:45 pm »

Very sadly we have had two of our guys unexpectedly have to drop out and so we have two slots available in our little MB enclosure if anyone is interested. It’s an all inclusive deal, all you need to bring is yourself, your tent and wash-kit and a few euros for off-camp drinking and we’ll provide all the rest; 3 squares a day, bar, BIG screen satellite TV, the works.

We’re a friendly, easy-going bunch of chaps and chapettes, from teens to 60’s with shared passions, racing and beer.

To be very clear, it’s not a bargain basement last minute deal here, it’s all inclusive, the price allows us to do this, to transport all of the gear to/from LM and everyone pays the same and chips in with the washing-up; no favourites or freeloaders. But … compare it to any other option that offers even similar facilities and we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

If you’re interested and would like further info, just drop me a PM for more details. Who knows, this may be the last year for all of us on Maison Blanche as we know it, why miss out?
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

Moi, enivré? Sûrement que vous me moquez monsieur?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 12:21:58 pm »

Sorry chaps, all spots are full now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: