Club Arnage
April 27, 2024, 12:11:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Please  (Read 2373 times)
Mikeboz

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2015, 06:36:48 pm »

I appreciate all you gents (and ladies) will have left by now but I would welcome some advice.
I have managed to get away at the last minute and get to LM for the first time in ages.
I have accomodation but no tickets. In the past I have always bought at the circuit without difficulty but not been for 12 years (except for Classic)
Would you advise buying on line and picking up at circuit (I did last time for classic) or just turning up on Friday and buying in normal way?

My favorite part of LM is Arnage and Mulsanne at night.
Last time at Classic (3 years ago) Arnage was a nightmare particularly parking.
Advice please - better to get the transport provided by the circuit?

Finally I read with horror the news that they are diverting the road to Arnage.
I do hope they aren't going to turn Indianapolis/Arnage into a modern circuit - all run off, trees cut down/character lost.
Mind you they might just allow spectating up to the corner before Indianapolis as you used to be able to do - probably illegally - by srambling through the woods.
cja

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 06:39:29 pm »

Should be able to get GA tickets on the door.

The shuttle buses are a frickin' nightmare but at least it's not your clutch you're wearing out.....!

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best."
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 09:15:57 pm »

Some of us still here for a little longer Mike...... You should have no problem getting an Enciente Generale at any of the entrances. Not so sure on parking passes though if you will be needing one. If you do, the online ticketing site could be a source, and, if available you should be able to print your own, same goes for the general entries. Tickets still available online at www.lemans.org.

As others have mentioned the Navettes/Buses out to Mulsanne/Arnage are a bit of a nightmare these days, not just queuing to get on but the hellish nature of the traffic during race time. Better than driving yourself though :-)

Pete

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
lynxd67

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 08:26:38 am »

Well, all they were proposing to do at Arnage was to keep that part as private and build a diversionary road for every day traffic. It was proposed to go straight on at the approach to Indianapolis and avoid the accidents that happen at the crossroads. But nothing has happened and it seems for the time being to have died a death. But whatever, the Indianapolis/Arnage complex won't change.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: