Club Arnage
June 16, 2024, 02:06:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Its good to be back  (Read 13802 times)
RS2 Babe
CA Veteran

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2004, 07:46:07 pm »

Now that I have finally been able to logon after months just thought I would say 'hello' and Happy New Year to the Liverpool Boys and all the rest of the gang from Maison Blanc.

I am already excited about this years race, we are planning to arrive muych earlier this year than last. However saying that - I am planning to get there on the Wednesday but I don't know about Mr RS2!

You see he has a notion that it would be really handy to have the 50cc scooter with us for trips to the shops and around the circuit so is planning to drive to le Man from our village on it? Dol de Bretagne to Le Man in the car takes us about 2 hours or a bit less if you go too fast. I think it will take him a whole day on the scooter on the 'B' roads. I am buying him a parker with a union flag and target on the back especially for the journey.

Another thing - we will have to change our names being as very sadly, we have to part with the RS2 in the next couple of weeks.

By June we should have the Quattro Coupe back to its 80's glory and so I will be driving that down.

How is the shower complex coming on Liverpool Boys. Remember that this year I need a place to hang my towel and an area for dressing would be good lest I forget my towel again!!

The swiming pools should be back in the supermarkets soon so I will keep a look out.

Hope everybody is well

love Kiss

RS2 Babe
x
IanB
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2004, 10:43:44 pm »

Hi Lisa & Simon,
                         Good to hear from you , thought you had gone to live on mars. Don't you worry your pretty little 'ead about your personnal facilites all is in hand just don't forget our pool, All the best to you and Si , see you in June
             Chris Ian & Brian
Gilles
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2004, 03:21:43 pm »

You see he has a notion that it would be really handy to have the 50cc scooter with us for trips to the shops and around the circuit so is planning to drive to le Man from our village on it? Dol de Bretagne to Le Man in the car takes us about 2 hours or a bit less if you go too fast. I think it will take him a whole day on the scooter on the 'B' roads. I am buying him a parker with a union flag and target on the back especially for the journey.

Ok I'm still talking of my business, but for those who would like a 50cc scooter for the race week, we've got some to rent !  Wink

BTW it gonna be a long journey but it may be not impossible. How many kilometres far from le Mans is Dol ?

Le Mans is life, anything before and after is just waiting...

... it's not the taking part but the winning that counts !
powermite
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2004, 08:12:51 pm »

Just give Doubty a copy of Razzle and you'll never be short of somewhere to hang your towel!!

PM
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2004, 10:06:07 am »

Just give Doubty a copy of Razzle and you'll never be short of somewhere to hang your towel!!

PM you b*stard!
You left me with that awful mental image for the whole weekend. It wasn't till Sunday afternoon that I could shake it off.
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
MrRS2babe
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2004, 02:58:26 pm »

but the scooter is a right hand drive of course so i'll have to take it a little more careful !!!

Gilles, the distance is 170kms so I reckon about........1 hour and  a half-ish no problem !!!

if I set out on the Wednesday I should get there in time to see  the "classic"

powermite
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2004, 04:58:40 pm »

OOOO Shake it off!!
This is getting like a Carry On script

PM
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2004, 08:40:58 pm »

Good to see that the RS2s are up and running, so with Simon bringing the scooter down it looks as though the floor plan for the 2004 site will require a bike shed? from my distant memories of my school days, the thoughts of what may take place behind this bike shed in June dont bear thinking of.

Sav, smoking the funny stuff.

Uncle Albert, complaining that he has no room to park the penny farthing.

Andy Z, practicing flag pole climbing.

Pikeys, being kicked to death.

Big H and Smokie, fighting over the W.Sock.

Ginger Snaps, demonstrating the art of body painting!( I think little Jimmy will offer to hold the paint pot.

Gab and Mark, holding lectures on the calming benifits of observing human waste being sucked through a clear plastic pipe.

If you can think of more just add to the list.
Look forward to meeting up  again this year.
Best wishes.
Brian.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2004, 08:42:28 pm by Brian.L,pool boys » Logged

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2004, 06:04:33 am »

Hi Brian Thanks for the mental image Shocked
Canada Phil
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2004, 05:25:48 pm »

Phil you are most welcome, best wishes to you for 2004, wont be long now before we can meet up and have the odd beer.
Regards.
Brian.

More Low Flyer's anyone.
Chris (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2004, 11:56:06 pm »

hello to all that know chris from the liverpool boys,

Well have spent some time reading al the posts was interesting.

As for the 50cc scooter. What are you on Simon lets get talking about a way to get a proper machine down there to use. Forget the rev and rip rubbish i have a lean green fighting machine itching for use at every second.

well anyway thought would post and just let everyone know i am alive (I think) and see you and speak to you all soon.

Sorry by the way i didnt make it over to see you both (Simon & lisa) it was not for want of trying i can tell you.

Another post of the list goodbye

Bring on the low flyers
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2004, 12:44:34 am »

Fluck me its him, Chris, PM me with Simons telephone number, we have serious talking to do ref, the pool for this year.

More Low Flyer's anyone.
Paulathedrooler
CA Veteran

R.I.P to the Llamma, hello to the Mauri.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2004, 12:58:33 am »

And me I need to talk csa to that guy as he is not getting away wth it.
Paula.
saveloy
CA Veteran

Quality remains, Time passes

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2004, 11:00:15 am »

Paula. as a victim of the CSA , go for the kill  cause they're so incompetent. It took 8 years to catch up with me, and I wasn't being elusive
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2004, 12:38:52 am »

Paula. as a victim of the CSA , go for the kill  cause they're so incompetent. It took 8 years to catch up with me, and I wasn't being elusive
Sav, we have stayed by you for the last two years and we can't keep up with you let alone the csa, Ian will attempt the ferry booking tomorrow, but think you may need to change your name on the passport to SAV as it would be a lot easier.
Brian

More Low Flyer's anyone.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: