Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 04:21:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ACO membership  (Read 7838 times)
Pilgrim
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2017, 11:57:22 pm »

HI folks,

I joined the ACO in late January and so far haven't had a membership card or anything.

The payment through fine, so I have confirmation and can log into the site as a member, I was just wondering if I should have had anything mailed out by now?

geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 09:09:05 am »

HI folks,

I joined the ACO in late January and so far haven't had a membership card or anything.

The payment through fine, so I have confirmation and can log into the site as a member, I was just wondering if I should have had anything mailed out by now?

I had mine a few weeks after renewing my membership, so I would have thought that you should have had a card by now.  Send them an email!

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
Landy_Jon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 12:36:48 am »

^^^ what he said ^^^

Whenever I've had a query or question they've been very prompt in replying (in better English than my French as well).
Pilgrim
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 04:42:54 pm »

Emailed the ACO this morning, so I should hear something soon.
Chrisgr31
CA Veteran

Who wants a beer?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 12:40:23 am »

I have signed up as a member of the ACO, and have access to the members site and need to update my profile etc, however everything is in French.  Does anyone know I can translate it or find an English version?
Landy_Jon

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 06:54:19 am »

How interesting - you're right - the 'page in English' button has disappeared from the website.

If you are using Chrome as yourbrowser, then in the address bar on the right hand side you may see some symbols,  One of those might look like overlapping black and white and white squares.  If you hover over that with the mouse pointer - it will say 'translate this page into english'.  That should work.
Pilgrim
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 02:13:10 pm »

Still haven't heard anything from the ACO.
landman
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2017, 06:49:00 pm »

Thought there was a phone number that you could ring & be put through to an English speaking member of staff?

Crouch..........bind..........set
Chrisgr31
CA Veteran

Who wants a beer?

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2017, 12:50:00 am »

How interesting - you're right - the 'page in English' button has disappeared from the website.

If you are using Chrome as yourbrowser, then in the address bar on the right hand side you may see some symbols,  One of those might look like overlapping black and white and white squares.  If you hover over that with the mouse pointer - it will say 'translate this page into english'.  That should work.

Thank you.  Once I translated the page I was able to see one of the boxes said "Accept Terms and Conditions", clicking that turned the other pages to English, or maybe Chrome did it!

Next question!  Under the rights it talks about Free Access to the ACO Club Receptive and says number of rights 0, same with SMS classification messaging, and other things.  Is this in part because my tickets came from the Tourist office?

Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2017, 10:34:54 am »

Give the main switchboard a call - 0033 2 43 40 50 60. They all speak excellent English these days.
They sorted a membership query for a pal of mine very swiftly last week.
Don't call over lunchtime  (11.00 - 1.00 pm BST). Today is not a holiday in France.
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2017, 09:41:12 am »

I joined up last week. How long does it take for them to send out the membership cards? Can they be collected anywhere at the circuit if they don't arrive in time (e.g. Rotunda??).

I note it still says on the website it is still not too late to join the club for this years race (Sunday prior). I can't see that being the case.

Cheers

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2017, 01:11:45 pm »

I joined up last week. How long does it take for them to send out the membership cards? Can they be collected anywhere at the circuit if they don't arrive in time (e.g. Rotunda??).

I note it still says on the website it is still not too late to join the club for this years race (Sunday prior). I can't see that being the case.

Cheers
You can deal with that at the ACO members' welcome area on the inside of the circuit near the Dunlop bridge.
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2017, 06:43:49 am »

Cheers
You can deal with that at the ACO members' welcome area on the inside of the circuit near the Dunlop bridge.

Thanks dude.

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: