Club Arnage
March 29, 2024, 10:58:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Race day routine  (Read 1269 times)
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2020, 11:02:59 am »

Normally we would have dragged ourselves out of bed after a messy Friday night. Had breakfast at the pattiserie opposite Carrefour. Bit of shopping then back to Terte Rouge campsite. Then a gentle cycle down to Mulsanne corner to watch the start.
Today instead I will be gardening and getting the BBQ out and consuming a good deal of cider. Probably watch Le Mans and the second Truth in 24 later. The virtual race doesn't really grab me to be honest.

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 02:46:20 pm »

Race day was always a problem.  Late breakfast for obvious reasons, and walking up to the stands at 2:00 ruins the chance of a late lunch.  So it was usually back for an early tea, and by the time that was over, there had to be something exiting happening to tempt us back, and we'd listen to Radio Le Mans.

Instead, I've glued the conservatory floor back together, and mowed the grass.  My son will visit shortly, and after that its barbeque time, and watch last years race, or a better one
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 02:48:17 pm by Lorry » Logged

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: