Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 03:35:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New date for the race?  (Read 12325 times)
Kristof
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2021, 08:42:20 pm »

Does anyone know whether there are still camping tickets available through the ACO?
Got a few messages and questions from people around here that can order GE's but no camping.

Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2021, 02:22:53 pm »

Does anyone know whether there are still camping tickets available through the ACO?
Got a few messages and questions from people around here that can order GE's but no camping.

Apparently you can but the ACO are opening one campsite at a time up to their capacity of 50k a day through the gates. So once Bleu Nord is "full" they will move on to the next.

If you want to camp, you don't get to choose where from what i've read unsure how true it is as I couldn't find a camping option.

geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2021, 09:38:49 am »

There won't be any camping inside the circuit, just Blue Nord, Houx Annex and Epinettes I believe.  Once they are gone that's it.
However, those of us that had a credit note against last years race, which included in circuit camping (we had Mulsanne) will have been offered one Blue Nord.  If not everyone takes up the offer then those will go back on general sale.  I have been offered Blue Nord but won't be taking it, so that's at least one that will become available!

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
clkgtrlm1
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Le Mans - Follow the Carbon Footprints!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2021, 11:14:31 am »

There won't be any camping inside the circuit, just Blue Nord, Houx Annex and Epinettes I believe.  Once they are gone that's it.
However, those of us that had a credit note against last years race, which included in circuit camping (we had Mulsanne) will have been offered one Blue Nord.  If not everyone takes up the offer then those will go back on general sale.  I have been offered Blue Nord but won't be taking it, so that's at least one that will become available!

Hi Geoff,

Could I ask how you received notification please? (Email or Post?) - as I have not received any communication from ACO about ours yet?

Thanks
Dean

Baldrick, my Lord! But I can change it to Ploppy if it'll make things easier.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2021, 09:24:08 pm »

I got a letter in the post about this, arrived yesterday.
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2021, 12:00:25 pm »

Hi Geoff,

Could I ask how you received notification please? (Email or Post?) - as I have not received any communication from ACO about ours yet?

Thanks
Dean

It came in the post, you'd have thought they would have used email, but heyho they are French!

I've emailed them to update my booking, especially as I was expecting two GA's on it, I think they seem to have forgotten that they said that anyone with a credit note for a Grandstand seat or parking would get one GA per seat or two per parking by default if they hadn't ordered GA's originally!

Not heard back yet of course!

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
clkgtrlm1
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2021, 12:25:04 pm »

Hopefully mine will arrive soon then - typical bloody Oxfordshire rural post!
We have GE on layby from last year as well.

Hi Geoff,

Thanks

Dean

It came in the post, you'd have thought they would have used email, but heyho they are French!

I've emailed them to update my booking, especially as I was expecting two GA's on it, I think they seem to have forgotten that they said that anyone with a credit note for a Grandstand seat or parking would get one GA per seat or two per parking by default if they hadn't ordered GA's originally!

Not heard back yet of course!

smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2021, 04:38:10 pm »

Maybe they staggered sending them to avoid being overwhelmed.

As in I too mailed them yesterday, so 100% of people that we know of ( - and I know of at least one more)  who had received the letter have emailed them.
clkgtrlm1
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2021, 04:51:55 pm »

Yes - Indeed - they might well have staggered them to avoid being overwhelmed.
Not like they had an extra year to sort themselves out! Grin Grin Grin

geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2021, 05:53:50 pm »

Yes - Indeed - they might well have staggered them to avoid being overwhelmed.
Not like they had an extra year to sort themselves out! Grin Grin Grin

We are in Oxfordshire and ours arrived Tuesday I think it was. Other friends received theirs on Wednesday.
You'd think they had only just started running a 24 hour race by how disorganized they are!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: