Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 05:33:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New ACO experience  (Read 1594 times)
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« on: April 01, 2022, 07:36:51 pm »

No April fool: This morning I sent an e-mail to the ACO ticket office asking about the campsite opening times. Based on my previous experience when communicating with them I didn’t expect much. But now I’m sitting here, shivering and deeply shocked!!! They replied within less than 1 hour!!! And furthermore, they even came back with a precise and useful answer!!! This has never happened before! Something must have changed, probably they have hired new staff. Or sacked the ticket office manager.

« Hello, The Bleu Nord Campsite for the 24 Hours will open non-stop from Friday 3rd June 9.00 am to Monday, 13th June noon. »

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
cja

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2022, 11:28:59 am »

Wonderful news!

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best."
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2022, 07:37:47 pm »

cut 'n' paste from their website - "Open non-stop from Friday, 3rd June 9.00 am to Monday, 13th June noon." I think it applies to all campsites

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
clkgtrlm1
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Le Mans - Follow the Carbon Footprints!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2022, 05:48:41 pm »

They do seem to be more helpful and knowledgeable this year.

Although they could not help me when I wanted to buy GS tickets only - because we already had GE tickets.
I mean, what an utterly ridiculous policy where you can only buy GS tickets if combined with a GE!!

Huh
I wonder how long this restriction is going to last once the event week is happening?

Baldrick, my Lord! But I can change it to Ploppy if it'll make things easier.
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2022, 01:29:07 am »

Although they could not help me when I wanted to buy GS tickets only - because we already had GE tickets.
I mean, what an utterly ridiculous policy where you can only buy GS tickets if combined with a GE!!

Agree, totally stupid.
I used to buy my GS tickets when they became available, then get my GE at the circuit to spread the cost.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 01:32:16 am by Barry » Logged
Chrisgr31
CA Veteran

Who wants a beer?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2022, 08:42:03 am »

On the spreading the cost when I bought my tickets I was able to spread the cost over 3 installments at no extra cost.  No option to select a date they came out the bank though - not being the day before pay day would have been helpful!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: