Club Arnage
March 29, 2024, 10:39:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T17 (Durand) Grandstand  (Read 1230 times)
Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« on: June 22, 2022, 02:27:33 pm »

Hi all,  I'm generally no more than a lurker here but I wonder if anyone might just happen to have buried on their hard disk a copy of the seating plan for the T17 - Durand - grandstand.  The one directly opposite the beginning of the main pit boxes after the row of woe at pit out?  I've been asked a question about seating numbers that I can't answer and can't find a seating plan anywhere....
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 11:10:58 am »

I don't have an actual plan, but we were in T17 this year so I might be able to help with that question.

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 06:17:09 pm »

Thanks Geoff.  This probably sounds daft, but I've sat in T17 on many occasions, including this year but I'm trying to work what letter the top row is.  I have some photos which give me pointers to the numbers....
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2022, 11:26:15 am »

Thanks Geoff.  This probably sounds daft, but I've sat in T17 on many occasions, including this year but I'm trying to work what letter the top row is.  I have some photos which give me pointers to the numbers....

I've never sat that far up I'm afraid, If I come across any plans I'll let you know.

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2022, 11:32:31 am »

There is a picture of T17 in this article so you should be able to work it out from that! http://www.dailysportscar.com/2018/06/03/major-grandstand-upgrade-planned-for-le-mans-centennial.html

Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2022, 12:40:01 pm »

There is a picture of T17 in this article so you should be able to work it out from that! http://www.dailysportscar.com/2018/06/03/major-grandstand-upgrade-planned-for-le-mans-centennial.html

That's helpful Geoff, thanks very much!  Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: