Club Arnage
April 26, 2024, 05:31:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2023 Tickets  (Read 10374 times)
enzo
CA Veteran

!!!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2022, 04:03:35 pm »

Completely missed the date this year for grandstand tickets I might have to keep an eye on Ebay myself. Some of our travelling party would not be happy without one.

"The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It's nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It's about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Chrisgr31
CA Veteran

Who wants a beer?

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2022, 11:53:23 pm »

Its suggested on Pistonheads that many ticket agencies havent sold any packages yet as they dont know their allocation.  This would suggest there might be some returns in due course
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2022, 09:53:17 am »

Its suggested on Pistonheads that many ticket agencies havent sold any packages yet as they dont know their allocation.  This would suggest there might be some returns in due course

I think the agencies are waiting for their camping and parking allocation rather than for grandstand tickets.

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2022, 02:22:57 pm »

I have a suspicion that you will only be able to buy a camping pass if you have already bought entrance tickets.

That's certainly the case with grandstand tickets now, you have to buy a entrance ticket at the same time you buy your grandstand ticket.
Bit on a pain, I used to get my GA after Xmas to spread the cost.
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2022, 06:20:00 pm »

Camping 5th December I spotted today

geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2022, 06:31:43 pm »

Camping 5th December I spotted today

29th November for ACO Members

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2022, 12:17:30 pm »

The ACO seem to be quite 'secretive' about camping and parking tickets, leading many to assume that there are going to be changes for next year.  Personally, I've no interest in camping (although I appreciate that many do), but I need parking tickets.  For years we've parked in reserved number spots in Parking Blanc.  In the last day or so, the ACO have published a price list which doesn't mention camping (still) but does refer to parking.  And it only mentions Expo, Mulsanne/Arnage and Panorama (which appears to be what was always Rouge before).  There is no mention at all of Bleu, Blanc or Vert Parking.  I've emailed my contact (over many years) at the ACO to see if she can shed any light on it, so await a response.  It would be good to know before I log on on the 29th!  

« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 12:19:15 pm by Aysedasi » Logged
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2022, 11:51:19 pm »

I've heard that one of the agents has a waiting list, and another is sold out.  And they don't necessarily get what they ask for, and sometimes its the same as last year

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
cja

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2022, 08:46:00 pm »

Available:
2x week entry plus 2x Grandstand (likely Panorama) at cost price, Inc Member discount
Please let me know if there's any interest

PS: Also posted on PH
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 11:47:05 am by cja » Logged

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best."
Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2022, 10:56:21 am »

I've heard that one of the agents has a waiting list, and another is sold out.  And they don't necessarily get what they ask for, and sometimes its the same as last year

1st Tickets are still inviting people to pre-register for camping with the 'aim' to open bookings/allocations in early December which sounds as though they're waiting on 29th November as well.  It's going to be a busy time from then on and I fear that if people snooze, they will definitely lose....
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2022, 01:52:16 pm »

Available:
2x week entry plus 2x Grandstand (likely Panorama) at cost price, Inc Member discount
Please let me know if there's any interest

PS: Also posted on PH

Probably best to post this in the "Sell or Swap" board, it'll soon get lost in this thread!

cja

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2022, 08:30:16 pm »

Thanks, good point & done
 Smiley

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best."
Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2022, 02:37:31 pm »

The ACO have confirmed (to me) that there will be no Parking Blanc next year.  The space will be used for the Centenary celebrations.  As Parking Bleu gets no mention anywhere either, I suspect that will be lost for parking too.  For likely the largest attendance for many years, it looks as though parking facilities at the circuit are going to be drastically cut. 
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2022, 02:47:53 pm »

Yup, my magic ticket arrived this week and I've been allocated to Epinettes. I've mailed them and Bleu is not available for camping in 2023.
Pilgrim
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2022, 07:02:23 pm »

Is there any word at all on Tertre Rouge?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: