Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 11:19:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ACO ticket sales  (Read 930 times)
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2022, 10:23:22 am »

OMG!
ACO ticket office open for members to buy Grandstand and entrance tickets, worked perfectly!!!
I think I need to go for a lie down.
In shock!
Campsites, and I would guess parking, go on sale to the public on 29/11/22, so presumably the 26/11/22 for members.
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2022, 10:40:15 am »

OMG!
ACO ticket office open for members to buy Grandstand and entrance tickets, worked perfectly!!!
I think I need to go for a lie down.
In shock!
Campsites, and I would guess parking, go on sale to the public on 29/11/22, so presumably the 26/11/22 for members.

My members email states exclusively on 29/11, as that is a Tuesday it makes sense, then probably Friday 2/12 for the hoi polloi.

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2022, 10:44:31 am »

Yes, tickets went on sale to ACO members at 10 am this morning.  It was remarkably efficient.  I have my combined entry and grandstand tickets, but there was no sign of camping or parking yet. I'm not sure why they're being delayed until late November....
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2022, 10:48:35 am »

Yes, tickets went on sale to ACO members at 10 am this morning.  It was remarkably efficient.  I have my combined entry and grandstand tickets, but there was no sign of camping or parking yet. I'm not sure why they're being delayed until late November....

Apparently they 'are optimizing camping'.

My members email states exclusively on 29/11, as that is a Tuesday it makes sense, then probably Friday 2/12 for the hoi polloi.

There was some confusion regards today's date, you are probably correct, but I'm still going to check on the 26th, just in case.
TobyAnscombe

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2022, 11:40:39 am »

Well, that was smooth..

Just need @GaryFrogeye to sort tickets for camping and we are done!
Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2022, 12:02:37 pm »

Yes, tickets went on sale to ACO members at 10 am this morning.  It was remarkably efficient.  I have my combined entry and grandstand tickets, but there was no sign of camping or parking yet. I'm not sure why they're being delayed until late November....

Apparently they 'are optimizing camping'.

There was some confusion regards today's date, you are probably correct, but I'm still going to check on the 26th, just in case.

The ACO confirmed in a reply to me on FB that it will be the 29th November for members. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: