Club Arnage
March 29, 2024, 04:20:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shortcut from Houx Entrance to Ford chicane  (Read 726 times)
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« on: November 21, 2022, 12:02:22 am »

Due to change of campsite (RIP MB) I got well lost this year, trying to get to the Ford Chicane grandstand.  It took over an hour.

Is there a way through from the entrance at Houx to the tunnel by the Control tower.  I'm sure there used to be, but I couldn't find the old bridge over the Bugatti circuit

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2022, 01:18:36 pm »

Lorry,

from the Houx entrance, walk into teh campsite and head to the permanent Shower and WC block, from there there is a back gate where you can walk through and follow the fence line on your right to the Bugatti bridge. This talks you to the carpark next to the visitor medical centre and the  back of the paddock. Alternatively, from the entrance to houx and houx annex, follow the service road from Chem aux Bouefs towards the Bugatti, Turn left and follow the tarmac road with the backing on your right to the bridge and cross.

PM me and I will send a map you you:)
clkgtrlm1
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Le Mans - Follow the Carbon Footprints!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2022, 03:27:30 pm »

Provided that you have access to Houx, walk through the Houx to the back fence where the caravan pitches are and come out of the exit by the road which runs from the Paddock to the old Karting area (Where Claas usually have their stand).
You are now INSIDE circuit at Ford chicane, turn right and go through the long underpass beneath Bugatti, turn left at the junction of the paddock and right to get to the pedestrian underpass under the control tower.
I am pretty certain that you cannot go through the road tunnel here as I believe it is restricted to shuttles and service vehicles.

Baldrick, my Lord! But I can change it to Ploppy if it'll make things easier.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: