Club Arnage
April 20, 2024, 05:55:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nasty toilet experience at Houx Annex  (Read 5625 times)
RATTRACING
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« on: April 23, 2004, 03:53:47 pm »

I went to the toilet around 4 in the Saturday morning at Houx Annex. My body still haden't decided if it was hangover or still pissdrunk. Any way as a enter the toilet I find that everyone was occupied. Since I had a big 12"  throbbing upp my arse I really needed to sit down if you know what I mean. After a few mnutes of listening to a variaty of fffflllpppprrrp and mmmmmmm aaaaaaarrrrrghh kaplums a door finally opens. Out comes this little typical english redheaded school boy. About 7 I guess. He looked up to me with a face that looked like a cross between "...oh please father, dont hit me anymore.." and "...help I have lost my parents..." With his expression still in my mind I enter the small, vaery small toilet...

THERE WAS sh*t EVERYWHERE! There was sh*t on seat, there was sh*t on the "toilet tank", there was sh*t on the lid, on the "toiletpaper holder" (Perhaps a protest against that there never is any paper in it?), on the floor....    ....IT WAS EVERYWHERE. I haven't seen so much crap in my hole life! Some of it still smoking fresh gently sliding down as the earths gravity finally got hold of it after exploding into the atmosphere.

I still to this day is haunted in my dreams by that little boys twisted face....
« Last Edit: April 23, 2004, 03:56:13 pm by RATTRACING » Logged

If you see a Swedish flag at Le Mans, then it's our bunch!
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2004, 07:16:15 pm »

Fantastic!! True to the whole Le Mans ethos.

There was a thread devoted to this sort of thing last year and a more disgusting set of experiences I have yet to read. I'll try and look it out for you Ratt. On the basis of the above, I'm pretty certain you'll love it.

PS That schoolboy, I think you'll find it was actually a dwarf. A brazillian dwarf. A gay Brazillian dwarf. Called Raoul. I expect he'll be along soon enough to confirm it was him in his schoolboy uniform. He's a horrid little fecker.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2004, 07:27:56 pm »

Here it is.

http://www.clubarnage.com/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=299;start=0

Quite how a thread discussing a gentle bike ride turned into this, heaven only knows.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2004, 07:29:44 pm by Andy Zarse » Logged

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
RATTRACING
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2004, 09:27:27 am »

Fantastic!! True to the whole Le Mans ethos.

There was a thread devoted to this sort of thing last year and a more disgusting set of experiences I have yet to read. I'll try and look it out for you Ratt. On the basis of the above, I'm pretty certain you'll love it.

PS That schoolboy, I think you'll find it was actually a dwarf. A brazillian dwarf. A gay Brazillian dwarf. Called Raoul. I expect he'll be along soon enough to confirm it was him in his schoolboy uniform. He's a horrid little fecker.

Hahahahahahahahahah....! You kill me!  Grin

If you see a Swedish flag at Le Mans, then it's our bunch!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: