Club Arnage
June 04, 2024, 06:20:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 TECHNO PARK TICKETS (ACO SITE)  (Read 9804 times)
epsomltd
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2004, 08:01:43 pm »

I HAVE 4 TECHNO PARK TICKETS WILL DIVIDE INTO PAIRS ONLY.

ONLY AVAILABLE DUE TO WIMPS LOOSING THEIR NERVE.
OFFICAL ACO SITE INSIDE THE TRACK! GREAT FACILITIES.
LET POOPING IN THE WOODS BE A DISTANT MEMORY!!!!!!

HERE I WILL SELL AT FACE BECAUSE I AM TOO WIMPY TO ASK THE WIMPS TO COUGH UP FOR THEIR WIMPINESS!!!!!!

QUICK AS YOU CAN, I WILL CLOSE THIS ON 17TH MAY
BE LUCKY. Cool

Read the rules...want me to nuke it or shall I let the above stand? btw sorry for changing the wording a little...smokie :-)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2004, 01:29:07 am by smokie » Logged
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 10:58:47 pm »

How long before this one gets nuked..........?
Read the rules, dude. Your hard luck stories cut no friggin' ice here!
Face value or f**k off.
See - I'm converted!!!!

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Dave H
CA Veteran

burrrrrrrrppppp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2004, 11:25:35 pm »

emsomltd - are you the Morgan team manager?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2004, 11:27:15 pm by Dave H » Logged
epsomltd
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2004, 12:07:58 am »

How long before this one gets nuked..........?
Read the rules, dude. Your hard luck stories cut no friggin' ice here!
Face value or f**ck off.
See - I'm converted!!!!

Opps!!!!!!!!! silly me for trying a genuine racing fans site first rather than E-Bay.

Nuke me fine,what ever,maybe i can find a rattle there to replace the one you threw out of your pram!

Now now epsom, no need for that is there? smokie
« Last Edit: May 08, 2004, 01:30:28 am by smokie » Logged
epsomltd
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2004, 12:10:40 am »

No Dave,
 I need a PPPPPP rather than an MMMMMM for that!
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2004, 01:35:13 am »

Just for the record, this post was seeking best offer over face value.

I would suggest anyone hoping to sell tickets here reads the guide at the top of this forum: this isn't an auction site, and any offers for sale should be for face value + reasonable costs (p&p) only.

Profiteering can be tried elsewhere but not here.

Matt - s'nice to have you on side for once  Wink
epsomltd
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2004, 02:19:07 am »

Just for the record, this post was seeking best offer over face value.

I would suggest anyone hoping to sell tickets here reads the guide at the top of this forum: this isn't an auction site, and any offers for sale should be for face value + reasonable costs (p&p) only.

Profiteering can be tried elsewhere but not here.

Matt - s'nice to have you on side for once  Wink
Oh dear i didn't realise i would stir up such as fuss,
Smokie i appreciate your comment regarding the rules which i did read prior to posting.
So far in the space of 5 hours i have been told to F**CK OFF,Accussed of being a Morgan Team Manager and now Profiteering(in the politest way).
You mention to quote"and any offers for sale should be for face value + reasonable costs (p&p) only.
Profiteering can be tried elsewhere but not here.)
Should i break down my total costs incurred in obtaining these tickets?
I really meant no harm you know and i can assure you that was no hard luck story dispite what some may think, believe what you want Matt as i am sure you will!!!!!!!!!
I leave this with you all in the true Spirit of Le Mans

smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2004, 09:44:36 am »

This has always been a sensitive topic on this site and the rule is enforced (as you have discovered!).

My apologies for the reception, especially the bit about being a Morgan Team Manager which must have been extremely distressing and insulting  Wink

However please don't take it to heart, once you become a regular here you will realise that most posters have their own particular "style" and often there is considerable history behind a few words which someone may post.

Anyway, the tickets are still up for grabs here, and you are welcome to provide a breakdown of "cost of ownership" which would support a fixed price offer to sell which may be higher than  face value...
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2004, 06:08:33 pm »

So far in the space of 5 hours i have been told to F**CK OFF,

......and i can assure you that was no hard luck story dispite what some may think, believe what you want Matt as i am sure you will!!!!!!!!!

I feel I owe you an apology Epsomltd. There is a little history behind this - and I am genuinely sorry if I offended you. Personally, I couldn't give a flying fart what you ask for your tickets - if you can find someone dumb enough to pay more than face value for Technoparc, then good on yer.
That said, the often tongue in cheek banter on this forum, which is bourne out of a genuine friendship (albeit by electronic broadcast) and mutual love of this event, would be easily misinterpreted by someone new to this arena.
In summary, all I would say is that, looking into your possible future participation in this madhouse, if you are easily offended, I would respectfully suggest that you f**k off.
By the way, I too have 4 x Technoparc tickets available (Thanks again JPC) and will accept an appropriate quantity of beer and tabs for them. Opening bids please....?    

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
epsomltd
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2004, 12:54:32 am »

So far in the space of 5 hours i have been told to F**CK OFF,

......and i can assure you that was no hard luck story dispite what some may think, believe what you want Matt as i am sure you will!!!!!!!!!

I feel I owe you an apology Epsomltd. There is a little history behind this - and I am genuinely sorry if I offended you. Personally, I couldn't give a flying fart what you ask for your tickets - if you can find someone dumb enough to pay more than face value for Technoparc, then good on yer.
That said, the often tongue in cheek banter on this forum, which is bourne out of a genuine friendship (albeit by electronic broadcast) and mutual love of this event, would be easily misinterpreted by someone new to this arena.
In summary, all I would say is that, looking into your possible future participation in this madhouse, if you are easily offended, I would respectfully suggest that you f**ck off.
By the way, I too have 4 x Technoparc tickets available (Thanks again JPC) and will accept an appropriate quantity of beer and tabs for them. Opening bids please....?    
Oh Matt i think you may have come a bit too close to being nice with those well chosen words.
Is my "POSSIBLE PARTICIPATION" in this Madhouse up to you then?  (Smokie Watch Out!!!!!).
But i can see why you got 4 spare tickets!
I don't need your "Flying Farts" or apology,nice Newbie reception though.
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2004, 05:00:40 pm »

Hmmm, it's funny how easily the written word can be misinterpreted - I've done it so often myself.
What I meant was that if you chose to participate.
You seem ultra-sensitive, Epsomltd, and to reiterate, it was not my intention to offend you.
Hopefully it will not deminish your enjoyment of this forum.
If you care to dig back into the archives you will notice quite a lot of barbed comment, personal jibes and general piss taking. You'll also notice that it is benign and not taken over-seriously.
This place would be rather sterile and dull if we tippy-toed around each others delicate sensibilities and restricted our dialogue to lap times and technical minutiae.
I am sure that anything the moderators felt was genuinely nasty or malevolent, would be deleted pronto.
Matt

smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2004, 06:07:40 pm »

I am sure that anything the moderators felt was genuinely nasty or malevolent, would be deleted pronto.
Matt

He's right ya know...  Wink
epsomltd
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2004, 09:12:52 pm »

Matt

He's right ya know...  Wink

Smokie if thats what you think then that's good enough for me!
He won't be hard to spot though  i bet,
In a tent on his own with a Shandy in hand.
Chris (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2004, 09:29:57 pm »

Please, Please, Please Please, boys give it a rest!!!!

We all know the score now this thread need go no further just join in and enjoy the fun, you may even get to enjoy it and all the banter!!!

Bring on the low flyers
Dave H
CA Veteran

burrrrrrrrppppp

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2004, 11:24:23 pm »

No Dave,
 I need a PPPPPP rather than an MMMMMM for that!

Huh

I've got it - he's Dan's brother (or cell mate)!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: