Club Arnage
April 29, 2024, 07:55:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Classic Le Mans  (Read 43915 times)
Norbert
CA Veteran

I'm Norbert our Team Mascot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2004, 03:32:26 pm »

Grin  Cool  Cheesy

All sorted.  Bobblehat racing (minus Bobblehat Shocked) are coming to the Classic.

We are going out on Wednesday on the Portsmouth-Caen night ferry returning Monday afternoon by the same route.

We will hopefully see some of you guys in Maison Blanche.

Norbert

How can we spot you on MB?

Do you have the refueling Moke with you?

Hi Barry,

We are travelling light this time so now camper van and no Moke.  We are coming down in my car.

So you need to look out for an 'ice metallic blue' Subaru Impreza STi with number plate ending ** ** SRT.

Regards,

Robin

PS anyone know where to get barrier tape?

If you can't get any tape we'll have plenty with us ( second use is to tie the 3 year old up so he doesn't escape).
our A6 is almost the same colour as your STi, and the reg ends in BNJ, pop into the circus tent for a beer.

Thanks Barry,

If there is a problem with Gilles meeting us I'll take you up on that and certainly see you for a beer!

Regards

Robin

Note to Keith:-  Shall we point out Barry's alternative use of barrier tape to Tom and especially Michael  Wink

Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2004, 03:48:43 pm »

I've got barrier tape...

When, where and how much do you need it ??

***EVERYONE***

Could everyone who wants space taped off please confirm and say how much so that Gilles knows how much tape to bring and I know what pitches to try and get.
As we are leaving on Wednesday I may not be able to log in again after Tuesday PM.

Kind regards

Robin

Please provide some space for the Ferrari Spider / JPChenet / Rick Cutler / Gibberish / Steve Brown / Team Zarse / RS2's? within the CA compound.

Muchos gracias, see you Friday.

Steve East Anglian cobras

Norbert
CA Veteran

I'm Norbert our Team Mascot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2004, 04:34:00 pm »

I've got barrier tape...

When, where and how much do you need it ??

***EVERYONE***

Could everyone who wants space taped off please confirm and say how much so that Gilles knows how much tape to bring and I know what pitches to try and get.
As we are leaving on Wednesday I may not be able to log in again after Tuesday PM.

Kind regards

Robin

Please provide some space for the Ferrari Spider / JPChenet / Rick Cutler / Gibberish / Steve Brown / Team Zarse / RS2's? within the CA compound.

Muchos gracias, see you Friday.

OK  So we will try and reserve a compound with 7  10mx10m pitches plus our own.

In case there is more than one ice metallic blue Scooby there we will also have our mascot Norbert, as pictured left, on display to help identify our pitch.

See you Friday,

Robin

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: