Club Arnage
May 01, 2024, 07:52:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone coming from Redhill to LM?  (Read 5211 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2012, 09:32:39 am »

I'd like to get an extra battery pack for my little scooter for race week.  I got the thing from the Shopmobility guy in Redhill but they're hellish heavy so will cost a bit to get sent here.  It's not a big thing (1' x 6" x 6" - you can tell how old I am! - approx.).  If anybody could pick it up and bring it with them I'll pay any costs involved.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
SL
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 09:42:06 pm »

Hi,
Not that far away from Redhill, 15 miles, that is Redhill Surrey. (please check as there are a few Redhill's or Tetre Rouge)

Need a postcode and contacts etc. My brother "Nordic" is also nearby   

SL

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Robbo
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

"ANTHEM"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 07:46:18 pm »

Hi Debs

I sell golf & mobility batteries - Let me know what scooter you have and I'll sort you out a battery.

Regards
Paul

Pessimist - Glass half empty
Optimist - Glass half full
Engineer - Glass twice as big as needed
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 10:34:39 am »

Thanks so much, chaps.
Robbo, that's a great offer.  It's a Pride GoGo and takes a pair of batteries (I can't actually see the size of them - I bought the thing second hand and have no manual but I'll undo the thing later and get a bit more detail for you.)  I just want to be able to rely on not running out of power between Friday evening and Sunday after the race. Smiley  We managed OK on VdeV 3-day weekend but went home in the evenings and didn't have to get back and forth to the campsite.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 06:19:49 pm »

I was going to vounteer as we're closee enough to Redhill but I see CA has come up trumps already...  Smiley

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 03:47:13 pm »

I see CA has come up trumps already...  Smiley
As per.  Thanks again Robbo, plus all the others who offered to help in this department!  Now sorted.  You never know, I might even make Tertre Rouge this year.  Going to give it a go next Sunday.  Just hope this stonking weather keeps up.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: