Club Arnage
April 29, 2024, 04:09:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camping site Beausejour  (Read 5467 times)
mstreet
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2003, 07:29:35 pm »

Anyone know where Beausejour camp site is?  ACO have allocated this to me ...think it is near Kart site...can anyone give me a more exact location?
Simon (WRC GT4)
CA Veteran

the waiting's killing me!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2003, 09:10:46 pm »

I asked this question & was shown this most usefull link  Wink

http://brothier.ifrance.com/brothier/plan.jpg
Ruptured Duck Motorsport
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2003, 06:55:58 pm »

Ended up in Beausejour last year - the place was beseiged by Danes and were a right laugh - even let us watch the England Denmark game in their beer tent!  We are even meeting up with two of them this year.

The map is great, but doesnt show just what a f**king long way it is from the start/finish.  BUT it is very close to the viewing area just by the start of the Porsche Curves.

Toilets were clean enough, no showers, generally an OK site, just miles from the main action.

We are in Beausejour again this year despite ordering our tickets 3 days after the 2002 event  Huh Angry  Watch out for the Red Sud!

Scarred old slaver know he’s doin’ alright.
engineerjim
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2003, 09:37:19 pm »

Roll Eyes
For about the past five years I have not been given the camp site that I have asked for.

I started of in Chappel (Musee) and the ACO have been gradualy moving me further and further till this year it is a field next to Beausejour.  Next year Mulsane Huh.  
Ruptured Duck Motorsport
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2003, 10:50:54 pm »

Chappel is where I started out on my first visit in 1991, by the bank overlooking the Bugatti circuit, fond memories of egging people on ("You've got more chance of finding the clitoris than the apex") and watching them be pulled out of the gravel by annoyed ACO officials once they buried their axels...   Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

I too appear to be getting moved further afield each year.

How on earth do you get MB or Houx these days???  My order for this year was even faxed over on the Thursday after the event in 2002.  Please, can anyone shed light on this, as I am not that fit and all that walking cuts down on beer time  Angry

Scarred old slaver know he’s doin’ alright.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: