Club Arnage
April 26, 2024, 09:44:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who, Where, What When 2024  (Read 510 times)
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2024, 11:21:07 pm »

Teanm booze'n'tabs will have 3 out Monday. Five out Wednesday. Newhaven Dieppe. Staying on Terte Rouge

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
aricus654
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2024, 06:49:38 pm »

Rashly, I will be back this year with both almost grown up children, Tristan and Esmeralda.

Tristan's first Le Mans was 2011 when he was 11, but this year will be my daughter Esmeralda's first - I'm sure we all remember our first trip.

Out from Pompey on the Tuesday night, back Sunday night.

Camping on Epinettes.

Unless I get the old M5 sorted quickly, including some potentially expensive engine work, it will be a very dull drive in a Ford Mondeo.

Ian

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made
Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2024, 11:10:25 am »

I remember bringing my boys for the first time, although they were a bit older.  The eldest in 2016 and the younger one in 2018.  The younger one has come back in 2019, 2022 and 2023 (with his partner) while the older one came back in 2018 and then said he wasn't coming back again until he was working there.  He spannered for Nielsen in 2020 and Algarve Pro (G-Drive) in 2021, ironically the two years out of the last 38 that I had to miss!   Wink
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: