Club Arnage
March 29, 2024, 06:45:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome back, CAmpers!!  (Read 4343 times)
DavidsDad
CA Veteran

It's too early, switch off the a llama!

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2005, 01:07:25 am »

Was it loud enough?  Shocked

Was it hot enough?   Tongue

Did you drink enough?   Wink

Did you laugh enough? Grin

Was it great enough?   Cool

Next year, my time will come.   Smiley

Next Year, me and the lad will join you.   Wink

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin
Mr. Invincible Mou
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 01:18:55 am »

Almost Grin

Almost too much  Shocked

Probably  Lips Sealed

Oh yes  Cheesy

Absolutely  Grin Wink Smiley

I do hope so  Cry

Get your ticket order in now  Cool

Now I have to go to bed cause I have just got in, and can hardly type a word now that the come down has started  Sad
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 01:25:36 am »

Was it loud enough?  Shocked
I understood from several neighbors we were too loud quite often. We even had some woman complaining about the sound when playing The Italian Job on the large screen... Cool
[btw. sorry for that]
Was it hot enough?   Tongue
You go to the average sauna, have 8 pints and ask me the same question again Wink
Did you drink enough?   Wink
I can't even remember going to JPC's site on Thursday, let alone coming back from it Grin
Did you laugh enough? Grin
Oh yes, can apreciate the English humour and got no voice left. Smiley
Was it great enough?   Cool
Within my ability it was big enough, pics to follow soon.

Next year, my time will come.   Smiley
Next Year, me and the lad will join you.   Wink
I'm sure we're all looking forward to that Cheesy

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24 • NBR LMS • Silverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 10:15:10 am »

Umm - i think the answers to all your questions are YES, if not more than that!!

(Dont u just hate those smarta**es (are we allowed to say a**e?) that can do the quote thing.... )

F
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 12:37:13 pm »

I understood from several neighbors we were too loud quite often. We even had some woman complaining about the sound when playing The Italian Job on the large screen... Cool
[btw. sorry for that]

Probably would have gone down better a little earlier than 2am Cheesy

No complaints from me though - the ones who complained hadnt drunk enough and were told so in the morning!

Quality moment of panic though as I lay in my tent drunk as a skunk thinking "i hear cars..... has the race started without me?" Alas, it was only Drinking for Holland watching the steve mcQueen Classic....

Some excellent parts to your effrort this year Paddy, Was particuarly keen on the floating beer tray and the never ending supply of draught contained within it....

Less than impressed with the bloke who peaked a little to early and chundered all over the 20 ft Steve mcQueen Vinyl though!

Some valuable lessons to consider if you will be camping with apddy next year though....

1) Earplugs are useful if you expect ANY sleep.
2) Sleeping downwind of thier urinal bush probably isnt a good idea
3) Dont ask why the swimming pool is yellow...
4) Camp the OTHER side of the 6KW Generator!
5) Dont head for a pee and get sidetracked by a man offering cold, refreshing, strong draught beer

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Mr. Invincible Mou
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 01:00:12 pm »

2) Sleeping downwind of thier urinal bush probably isnt a good idea

I might have a solution to that. We were getting a similar problem with a bush on Houx which was behind our pitches and seemed to be used by everybody as a release point, so it really started to hum. Anyway we got some bottles of Domestos "pine fresh" and put an old windbreak round the bush to encourage the use of one particular side, then liberally sprinkled a bottle of domestos each morning on the bush/wall/ground. It did the trick, and despite the heat there was no more pong  Grin
Stranger
CA Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2005, 04:46:43 pm »

Less than impressed with the bloke who peaked a little to early and chundered all over the 20 ft Steve mcQueen Vinyl though!
That guy didn't 'peak' to early but made the unfortunate mistake of taking medication against allergic rhinitis, being in the heat without proper protection in combination with some beer.
Only 2 hours later he was sitting on a grandstand taking pictures and a few days later he had more beer on 1 day than the whole week together, nothing happened.
Oh, the Tropicoma didn't have a big impact on him either.

All this comes from a reliable source!
 Grin

Stranger on tour 2008: Paul Ricard (LMS) / Barcelona (LMS) / Silverstone (FIA GT) / Monza (LMS) / Spa (LMS) / Spa (Group C) / Le Mans (test day)/ Le Mans (24H) / Oschersleben (FIA GT) / Assen (GT Masters) / Spa (FIA GT) / Nόrburgring (LMS) / Silverstone (LMS)
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2005, 01:45:02 pm »

(Dont u just hate those smarta**es (are we allowed to say a**e?) that can do the quote thing.... )

F

have to be honoust, it took me a few years to learn Grin

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24 • NBR LMS • Silverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2005, 04:21:42 pm »

Quality moment of panic though as I lay in my tent drunk as a skunk thinking "i hear cars..... has the race started without me?" Alas, it was only Drinking for Holland watching the steve mcQueen Classic....

Sorry to scare the sh*t out of you like that. Grin Although we watched that one on Thursday, so if you had been right, you would have been in a coma for almost 2 days Grin

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: