Club Arnage
April 20, 2024, 03:40:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mulsanne Road Block !!!  (Read 4506 times)
maisonmills
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2003, 03:14:13 pm »

Hi Guys...............just remebered, last year whilst driving from Tetre Rouge down the road to Mulsanne for the midnight stint with 7 mates and only 4 seats in the Funbus (Galaxy !!) we encountered a road block stopping all traffic going the other way !!
It looked like the men in blue were breath testing every driver !! I won't drive on Sat night again ...............anyone else see the same road block ?..............nice lights though laid out on the road ..........(v.pretty)   ............I need to get out more.......  Smiley

By the way it was at the first villagy bit before Mulsanne going south, road block stopping north bound traffic @ 23:00 ish Sat

Steve
(Camping in Houx Annexe next to the mozzy infested swamp from Wednesday)
Marky Stylus
CA Veteran

Houx R U!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2003, 04:46:24 pm »

Undecided
We got stopped there last year, 13 of us in a Mitsubishi L200 crew cab - ended up with a £480 fine!!!!!!!!!! I am glad our driver didn't get breath tested, he was probably OK but did watch the footy earlier that day!!!!! We just paid the fine and got on with enjoying the rest of the weekend!

Grin
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2003, 05:19:16 pm »

What were you fined for?
Marky Stylus
CA Veteran

Houx R U!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2003, 06:26:04 pm »

What were you fined for?
They weren't happy with 8 people in the flat bed, still we provoked the fine....They stopped us first of all, got everyone out and sent us on our way, we went round the corner, loaded up again and drove off. 100 yards down the road Monsieur Plod, rather un-amused and sent us back......Still that's what LM tales are all about......... Grin Grin
Chrisgr31
CA Veteran

Who wants a beer?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2003, 12:01:31 am »

Hi Guys...............just remebered, last year whilst driving from Tetre Rouge down the road to Mulsanne for the midnight stint with 7 mates and only 4 seats in the Funbus (Galaxy !!) we encountered a road block stopping all traffic going the other way !!
It looked like the men in blue were breath testing every driver !! I won't drive on Sat night again ...............anyone else see the same road block ?..............nice lights though laid out on the road ..........(v.pretty)   ............I need to get out more.......  Smiley

By the way it was at the first villagy bit before Mulsanne going south, road block stopping north bound traffic @ 23:00 ish Sat

I think that was probaby the road block I went through.  They weren't stopping every car, but were stopping cars in blocks.  I wasn't stopped, and hadn't been drinking so wouldn't have mattered if we were!
Andy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm not a llama! I'm a Le Mans'er

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2003, 12:16:11 am »

I rode past the same block of cars stoped by the fuzz, breathalizing and checking docs. Tetre Rouge mid morning .
quite a few naffed off brits! the area was swarming with fuzziewuzzies, so good luck Chaps

Andy
Mark 2006 Lemons Gang
CA Veteran

2006 Lemons Gang

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2003, 12:36:55 am »

I went passed the the road blocks then stopped to eat at the resaurant before the Mul. corner and came out heading north (back towards the blocked road)
I went past one but then had to stop at the second when a flick jumped out with a big stop left hand with his right hand on a gun  Shocked

Mark
Two Thousand And Six Lemons Gang
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: