Club Arnage
April 29, 2024, 01:04:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: and the lucky winners are.....  (Read 2236 times)
RS2 Babe
CA Veteran

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2003, 05:13:14 pm »

The Liverpool Boys!!!!!!!!

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

They will have the pleasure of my company (oh and Mr RS2Babe) from the evening of Friday 13 June 2003 until late on Sunday 22 June 2003.

Remember Boys that you said you wouldn’t mind saving a speck for a 1-man 1-woman tent? (Hope so!)

Other offers came in thick and fast of course, most notably from Lord Steve of Tres Hombres but being as I, RS2 Babe, also hale from ‘The Pool’  Wink and the Liverpool Boys are in fact all about as old as my dad  Grin – I feel possibly safer being next to them. Hmmmmmm!

Thank you Lord Steve and Tres Hombres – I would like to say ‘HI’ though so please let me know how best to find you – the less cryptic the better I am blond you know! Wink

So Liverpool Boys, will you be next to the chippy, (if it turns up) and close to last years pitch?

P.S.

Being as we are arriving late – if you need any supplies bringing down, do let me know. I am actually off all day Friday 13 so could do a good shop at my local Carrefour before I collect Mr RS2 from St Malo. Or, being as I am in Jersey on Thursday 12, I could get some nice back bacon and other UK breakfast stuff just in case you run out by then.

Xxxxxx
RS2Babe
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The only self appointed peer on Maison Blanche!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2003, 06:37:44 pm »

RS2 Babe
You are most welcome at Hombres Central.......
We'll be in the Maison Blanche annexe. Look for our flag and a metallic blue Audi A4.
Lord Steve
Pete
Mike
Time your visit when the barbies lit and join us for some nosh.

(see the posting I started on Campsite Haute Cuisine to get a taste for it!!)

PS - Don't mention "POOL" we might think you mean Hartlepool  - we're Darlo fans!!!!!

I tested negative for patience.
Chris (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2003, 11:23:55 pm »

After a meeting with our crew it was dicided that I should reply to you RS2Babe.

Of course we will save you a camping speck (oh yeah and mr rs2babe) the fine upstanding gentleman that he is!!!. and you will be completely safe with your native scouse folk  Tongue Grin due to the fact that as you have said all our party are old enough to be your father Huh (you should work for a bank having maths skills like that Wink) and being blonde is no excuse I am myself if you remember Smiley..

We have allready marked out a plan of our anfield sized plot and you have pride of place next to the chippy so as not to be to far away from the fish & chip action. and i am sure that after a no show last year the chippy will be on course or on MB and frying like no bodys business.

As for the supplys that could be promisng especially the back bacon etc would personally like some black pudding too but maybe that's just asking too much. But I'm sure the elders!!! I mean others of same age of myself in our party will respond to your offers of supplies and we can get an order going.

Speak to you soon

Xxxxxxxxx
Chris (The old youngun)

Bring on the low flyers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: