Club Arnage
March 29, 2024, 02:32:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FERRY / HOUX / ACO G'STAND PLACE AVAILABLE  (Read 2016 times)
Plin

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2006, 09:45:55 am »

Ever wondered what all the fuss is about? This legendary 'British race in France' ? This could be your chance to find out.

I have a spare place in my car (boring Merc A Class), tickets for the ferry (ex Portsmouth Monday 12 June at 8am, back Monday 19th at 8pm), space on the Houx (the best !) campsite, and a spare ACO/Durand (the best !) grandstand ticket. (In all I have 4 Houx campsite places which I share with a motley collection of Brits, Germans & Dutch aged about 25 to 70-something. We're a good fun group, but hopefully not at the idiot end of the scale. We do some things together, mostly we just do our own thing.)

My usual partner can't come this year and efforts to find a replacement are running out of time and I'm currently looking at an expensive Le Mans. I could sell some of the bits on eBay, but would still have the cost of the ferry and would rather offer the chance for a newcomer to experience this fabulous event, rather than make a profit.

So, who's interested ? Happy to take anyone who will fit in and share the chores as well as the laughs. Age or gender not important. This will be my 25th time, so will be happy to act as guide, as much as needed. Haven't worked out exact cost but it's about £250 + share petrol + race ticket (about £45) and spends.
Plin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 01:13:48 pm »

Thanks to anyone who gave this thought, the place has now been taken.
Cheers
Plin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: