Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 03:40:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: shabaz to camp at tertre rouge  (Read 14499 times)
alibongo
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2006, 09:38:14 am »

Soooo appart from Jem who does watch that sh.te??? why ?purpose? its beyond me their lives must be sooooooooo interesting, enough said?

been there done that doing it again !
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2006, 01:30:17 pm »

There really isn't anything I can write here which will do justice to my utter hatred of Big Brother, a hatred which is etched into every fibre of my being.

A human freak show, it's the modern equivalent of laughing at the 19th century loonies in Bedlam, and psychologically damaging to some very frail personalities. I mean, if putting a clearly mentally ill person with Tourettes Syndrome into this human zoo isn't contemptible, then really, I don't know what is. If I ever meet any of the producers I will smash their face in.

Where are Al Quaeda when you need them?

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2006, 01:36:30 pm »

Its no worse than Top Gear !!!!!

Jem

ps In anticipation of the backlash that will come from this reply I am now ducking under the kitchen table !

I wonder if the schedules clash on sunday? If so Jem, I defy you to watch BB for an hour and not flip over to TG at least once to see how the Koenigsegsegsegseg get's on round the track now it's had a rear wing element fitted (a pal of mine was at the filming this week and it's deffo worth a watch).

Alternatively you can choose to watch, perhaps, a gay man painting his nails in the swimming pool whilst having a banal, self-obsessed, bitchy conversation with some peroxided old dog. Your choice!  Wink

24hourman
CA Veteran

Racing is life everything else is just waiting

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2006, 01:38:30 pm »

There really isn't anything I can write here which will do justice to my utter hatred of Big Brother, a hatred which is etched into every fibre of my being.

A human freak show, it's the modern equivalent of laughing at the 19th century loonies in Bedlam, and psychologically damaging to some very frail personalities. I mean, if putting a clearly mentally ill person with Tourettes Syndrome into this human zoo isn't contemptible, then really, I don't know what is. If I ever meet any of the producers I will smash their face in.

Wow that is a bit strong is it not. Smashing faces in and resorting to using al quaeda against British citizens
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 01:41:29 pm by 24hourman » Logged

Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2006, 02:26:30 pm »

a clearly mentally ill person with Tourettes Syndrome i

Strictly speaking tourettes is a tic disorder rather than a mental illness.   Smiley
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2006, 02:30:44 pm »

Wow that is a bit strong is it not. Smashing faces in and resorting to using al quaeda against British citizens

I'm sorry if it wasn't clear, this was intended to be ironic. BB is all about shocking the viewer in a prurient fashion.

Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2006, 02:32:22 pm »

Strictly speaking tourettes is a tic disorder rather than a mental illness.   Smiley

Fran, there are several other problems going on with the person in question in addition to the shadda-adda-fff'way Tourettes.

Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2006, 02:38:12 pm »

Fran, there are several other problems going on with the person in question in addition to the shadda-adda-fff'way Tourettes.

fairy nuff - Grin
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 02:44:21 pm by Fran » Logged
vqdave
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

world humbering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2006, 05:24:11 pm »

fairy nuff - Grin

Hairy muff  Grin

Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2006, 05:47:15 pm »

As the said Tourettes sufferer would say 'w**k*rs'

In a rare moment of clear thought, the good voters of my home town, Crawley, did not elect one of the twats from last series to the local council when he stood a few weeks ago.

The is also a link betwen endemol the makers of Big Brother and Le Mans.

John de Mol one of the original co owners of endemol and listed as one of the 500 richest men in the world, controls a large private equity fund which owns significant shares of Spyker.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
alibongo
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2006, 08:48:52 pm »

well thats killed that dicussion dead !!

been there done that doing it again !
wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2006, 09:07:12 pm »

Guys,Guys

You obviously know nothing..........it's for bored housewives who know no better than to watch total c**p and drivel and then they pay to vote some wa**er off the programme allowing the show to be paid for by the viewers....BTW my wife is one of the bored housewives when not running the office Grin Grin Grin Grin

Wishy
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2006, 09:55:58 pm »

If anybody's wife is bored enough to be driven to watching the drivel that is BB, it doesn't say a lot for their husbands.  Now, the odd DVD of previous LMs....

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2006, 11:05:00 pm »

Termie                                                                                                          We are talking daytime viewing while....hubby is out at work Smiley
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2006, 11:11:50 pm »

Termie                                                                                                          We are talking daytime viewing while....hubby is out at work Smiley
Oh, OK, I'll let you off Smiley

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: