Club Arnage
April 20, 2024, 01:59:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone for a friendly game of snap?!?!  (Read 3078 times)
Lord Buddha

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2006, 09:31:26 pm »

Now I know it is unlikely that anyone in and around the Maison Blanche area is likely to like a beer and a game of cards, so I recognise well that this is a shot in the dark!  I represent a few extremely sesnible guys who get let off their leashes once a year for fun in the sun, cars, beer, etc.  This year we would love to add a friendly game of cards into the equation on one of those pre race nights.  Anyone for cricket?  Only condition to join this game is having the capacity to drink and play cards at the same time - a tall order I know.

So anyone up for it?

Lord Buddha.  Voted 'Best Lord' by TV Quick magazine, beating Lord of the Flies, Lord of the Rings, Lord of the Dance & The Lord Almighty in close competition.  Let this Lord show us the way to drink beer!
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 09:39:02 pm »

Hi LB

I do not know if you realise it but you are using the same avatar as RS2babe!

http://www.clubarnage.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=120

>Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
Lord Buddha

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 09:47:15 pm »

Now I know I am new to this, but AVATAR?? Please help

Lord Buddha.  Voted 'Best Lord' by TV Quick magazine, beating Lord of the Flies, Lord of the Rings, Lord of the Dance & The Lord Almighty in close competition.  Let this Lord show us the way to drink beer!
rcutler
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 09:49:19 pm »

You avatar is the picture used on the left of your posts you can change it in your profile by clicking above on "Profile" it is in there somewhere!
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 12:08:32 am »

Dont worry Buddha, you are just using a "stock" avatar as provided as one of the forum options. Once your into the swing of things you will probably want to link to an external picture to have your won unique pic.

As for the cards, we normally have a game of Poker over at Team JPC at some stage. Proabbly on Friday night this year once a couple of the other card players arrive that morning. That said, if you're within staggering distance and you're having a game earlier in the week I daresay I could be tempted! A couple of the DfH guys like a game too!

Where will you be and from when??
Andy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm not a llama! I'm a Le Mans'er

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 12:16:21 am »

Hi JP

Is this an open, I am interested in a bit of entertainment with a bottle or a crate?
whats the gen?

Andy
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 12:37:07 am »

Hi JP

Is this an open, I am interested in a bit of entertainment with a bottle or a crate?
whats the gen?

Of course you're welcome Andy. Like I say, nothing definate, but probably after the Flying Baguettes gig at DfH as we'll be right next door!!
RS2 Babe
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 12:42:34 am »

Kiss Kiss Kiss

thats my picture

Cry
Lord Buddha

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2006, 05:33:55 pm »

Andy (et al)

We are having a warm up game on Thursday night.  We will have a hire van from London parked next to a make shift swimming pool (made from the tyres and a tarp).  Probably playing loud music as well.  Find the pool and music and come for a game.

Buddha

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: