Club Arnage
April 24, 2024, 05:19:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the dodge viper competition coupe is not outclassed in le mans?  (Read 9546 times)
viper900dodge

who sed a viper cannot handle!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2006, 11:08:22 pm »

the dodge viper competition coupe is not outclassed in le mans? so why do people say they r!!!!

the viper won GT2 class at le man's in 1998!!!! beat that people who say vipers only go in a straight lines
Fax
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 11:41:12 pm »

They are still eligible to compete, however they haven't fared very well against the newer cars from Corvette, Aston, and Ferrari in recent years.  Much has to do with development, its all but ceased on the Viper while the heavy hitters (P&M Corvette, Aston Martin Racing) are constantly updating their kit.  The Vipers are all in privateer hands these days, with no new bits coming from Chrysler.  With each passing year its going to get harder & harder for teams using Vipers to get a nomination (unless they're French of course).
Fax
viper900dodge

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 11:46:07 pm »

i understand the french bit but vipers can beat the corvettes any way there is a viper in the dutch gt and thats is doing well

the viper won GT2 class at le man's in 1998!!!! beat that people who say vipers only go in a straight lines
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 11:51:39 pm »

you got any hamsters viper boy?
Fax
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 11:58:34 pm »

Doing well in Dutch GT is all very nice, however beating the factory Vettes and Aston's in ALMS/LMES GTS is another matter there buddy.  In recent years none of the privateer Vipers have been even close to the pace of the factory squads.  If they were still competitve, you'd see more of them on the ALMS grids.  Until Chrysler decides to race the new version, the old Vipers are going to have to be content to be grid filler.  As everyone has mentioned, they are still very popular in the GT ranks.
Very, very different regs between ALMS/LMES GTS, and FIA and domestic GT.
Fax
viper900dodge

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 12:00:10 am »

yea i got hamsters

Ferrari Spider
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2006, 12:02:40 am »

yea i got hamsters

thought you had Wink
Fax
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2006, 12:04:40 am »

My cat Max loves hamsters Wink
Fax
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2006, 12:15:06 am »

My cat Max loves hamsters Wink
Fax

how about ones called squishy and lucky, John angel
Fax
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2006, 04:34:33 am »

Hamsters or cats?  Got two of the latter, Max and Mooch.
When I was a teenager my little sister had a hamster, what my tomcat Chester did to him when the rodent got loose one night was pretty alarming.  The legend of the Headless Hamster still lives on in our family.  Had a whole lotta explaining to do to Susan the next morning.
Fax
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 05:03:39 am by Fax » Logged
Dave H
CA Veteran

burrrrrrrrppppp

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2006, 05:57:01 am »

Hamsters or cats?  Got two of the latter, Max and Mooch.
When I was a teenager my little sister had a hamster, what my tomcat Chester did to him when the rodent got loose one night was pretty alarming.  The legend of the Headless Hamster still lives on in our family.  Had a whole lotta explaining to do to Susan the next morning.
Fax

'kin hell John.  I thought the lizard corpses and thrashing tails were disturbing when I lived in Tampa.  However, decapitated mammals is something we've managed to avoid for the most part.  My kid did ask me about a rather disemboweled bird under the deck the other day.  How long is "it's sleeping" going to work?

Viper - I appreciate your passion for the car - it would be nice if it could return to being a contender as in its glory days - but sadly I don't see that happening.
viper900dodge

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2006, 08:36:10 am »

how do u know my hamsters names

LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2006, 09:36:33 am »

Prolly because he knows your mummy or daddy?

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2006, 09:37:41 am »

how do u know my hamsters names

here in Club Arnage towers all your inner most secrets are known to us Cheesy
viper900dodge

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2006, 09:45:23 am »

do u know roeeggg/george

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: