Club Arnage
April 16, 2024, 07:39:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seb*ing 2007  (Read 224280 times)
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2006, 09:21:46 am »

I'm happy to confirm that the tickets of Paddy, knetter, QV, JC_NL, Schizo and myself are booked and payed for.

Amsterdam to Orlando MCO on Saturday the 10th departing at 1335 arriving at 1800.
Orlando MCO to Amsterdam on Monday 19th departing 2130 arriving at 1050.

As we say in Dutch: Ik heb er zin an!!

But first we have our pissup in 4 weeks in Rotterdam, let's try to survive that one first. Grin

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2006, 11:12:37 am »

Only 6 of you Marius?? I though there were 8 going in the first group?

I was chatting to Randy last night. Do you know your final numbers yet so he knows how much canvas he needs to get?
rcutler
« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2006, 11:13:40 am »

We will be landing 3 hours before you! Are you interested in stopping in a local hotel that night? Me and Mark are thinking of stopping over in Orlando the first night then collecting a hire car the following day.
Pieter
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2006, 11:37:00 am »

I was chatting to Randy last night. Do you know your final numbers yet so he knows how much canvas he needs to get?
Final numbers at this moment are 15 persons; alle arriving on the same date but some of us are booking later or with different flights.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2006, 11:56:20 am »

Final numbers at this moment are 15 persons; alle arriving on the same date but some of us are booking later or with different flights.

Hmmm, maybe this year Team Impala need to become Turn 10, 11 and 12 to accomodate everyone!!  Grin
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2006, 12:39:33 pm »

We will be landing 3 hours before you! Are you interested in stopping in a local hotel that night? Me and Mark are thinking of stopping over in Orlando the first night then collecting a hire car the following day.
OUr rental is booked from Saturdayevening on, haven't booked a hotel, think we'll take the 1,5 hour drive to Randy's that evening, also depends on whether that's possible or not with him.

as Pieter already stated, some of us will also join, but will book different flights, or maybe the same flight but have to book later due to several reasons. We will end up with a nice bunch of people over there. Grin

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2006, 12:45:57 pm »

Final numbers at this moment are 15 persons
I notice Pieter has probably arranged a few, as two of our original party have dropped out Undecided

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Pieter
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2006, 01:15:21 pm »

Indeed I have, Paddy, but I wasn't aware that some of the original party have backed out. Who aren't coming?
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2006, 02:32:40 pm »

Sebastian won't attend, and I didn't hear anything from Swans anymore...

Pieter
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2006, 02:52:13 pm »

I've only counted those who are sure and Sebastiaan never was. Swans is  definitely coming to Sebring.
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2006, 06:12:34 pm »

All of this is great news to me. Roll Eyes

You guys try to keep me informed as things transpire.
So I can keep with everyones schedule.
How many DFH'ers are flying into Miami?

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #116 on: October 28, 2006, 06:15:41 pm »

Just thinking about our chums visit to Key West, be safe, be cautious angel

While some tourists jet in from around the globe specifically to enjoy the androgynous charms of Patong’s legion of ladyboy prostitutes, there are still cases cases where off-guard male tourists end up with a ladyboy under the misunderstanding that he is a real woman.

Such misunderstandings can – and often do – result in disaster, as two recent reports in the local press have shown.

Green season: The first case happened on September 9, at about 3:30 am, when Pol Col Prasit Yodthong received a report from staff at the Thara Patong Hotel that outside the hotel a group of enraged ladyboys were beating senseless two Saudi tourists.

Col Prasit and eight motorcycle patrol policemen were soon at the scene, pulling the furious ladyboys off the Saudi men and taking them into custody.

Off to Kathu Police Station went the ladyboys, while their victims, with gashes on their heads and wrists from being slashed with knives, were rushed to Patong Hospital, conveniently located right across the street from the scene of the fight.

From their investigation, police learned that the group of five ladyboys had been prowling for customers in front of Tiger Entertainment Complex, on Soi Bangla, when they happened upon two drunken young Saudis, both named Mohamad, aged 24 and 25.

As is the common practice along the walking street around bar-closing time, the boys-turned-girls used a series of somewhat-less-than-coy gestures to attract the attention of the two Arab travelers.

The heaving breasts having led them into thinking their accosters were actually attractive young females, the Saudis negotiated a price of 2,000 baht each for the two ladyboys, named Nong Suzee and Nong Som-O, from Nong Khai and Chiang Rai Provinces, respectively.

Taking the ladyboys back to their room at the Thara Patong Hotel, however, they soon learned the truth: down below they were still wholly male.

Thinking they had been tricked, the two men refused to pay and contacted the hotel staff for help to get rid of Suzee and Som-O.

But as they were doing so, the two “girls” called their friends by mobile phone for back-up and a melée ensued outside the hotel.

Police arrested the five ladyboys to charge them with assault, but the two Saudis decided not to press charges, flying back to the relative sanity and tranquility of their home country the following day.

Faux pas: In the second case, at about 5 am on September 12, a 23-year-old Frenchman named Simon freaked out in the rented room of 24-year-old Nong Ple, a ladyboy who had not yet undergone the final step in gender-reassignment surgery.

When he learned that the bargirl he had gone home with was really a barboy, Monsieur Simon frantically tried to grab his clothes and bid the ladyboy adieu.

But the crafty Nong Ple locked the door to his room, blocking the Frenchman’s most logical route of escape. In his desperate bid for freedom, Simon went to the third-floor balcony – and jumped.

He was last reported to be in a grave condition at Patong Hospital, where he was being treated for a head wound requiring 50 stitches and a fractured vertebra.
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 28, 2006, 11:21:26 pm »

Just checking if the site is broken or if its been stunned into silence!!  Grin
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 28, 2006, 11:31:33 pm »

Very quiet isn't it. But then so are the DfH and Sebring Fans forums tonight.
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: October 29, 2006, 01:17:17 am »

Perhaps they're all on a TV forum somewhere.

Anyway, will I get molested if I go to Florida?

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: