Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 10:14:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seb*ing 2007  (Read 222751 times)
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: February 19, 2007, 12:13:58 pm »

None required for me thanks Matt. Arrive Thursday, road trip with Doris and Nigel. Note to self, DO NOT order the French Toast

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #331 on: February 19, 2007, 02:17:10 pm »

Can someone give me a definitive head-count on pre (10/11 March) and post (18 March) Orlando hotel room requirements.
Time's pressing on and I'm just a wee bit unsure (still) about what is required.
Ordinarily I wouldn't give a rats ass, but the bookings I've made have my name and credit card all over them, so, it's time to CONFIRM what's going on.
I'm happy to help - but I need some final numbers here...... 

Like Langtall said, 10/11 DFH and JPC/Rick are confirmed. 6 rooms in total I believe for those nights and for march 18 just 7 DFH, Mark and Rick fly out on the sunday, DFH on monday. Don't know how many rooms were booked for the 18 th, 3 or 4 I presume?

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #332 on: February 19, 2007, 02:53:48 pm »

We booked on 2 persons a room with dual beds per room, without taking Team Impala in count. As it are double beds anyway, will fit in somehow saturday night. Wink

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 19, 2007, 03:39:25 pm »

No need to worry about Team Impala,we wiil have our own party suite. Grin

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 19, 2007, 05:49:55 pm »

OK - and thanks Knetter/LangTall
On the nights of March 10th and 11th, you need 6 twin rooms (that's 12 beds) and that includes JPC and Rick Cutler sharing one of the rooms - so that's going to leave 10 beds for the Dutch contingent - is that correct?
On the night of March 18th, you need 4 twin rooms (8 beds) - as JPC and Rick will be cuddling each other on the plane. Is that correct?
The hotel is The Ramada Inn & Suites on McCoy Road, Orlando FL 32809 and can accommodate you on both weekends.
Martini - do you need a room for 18th March? Speak now or forever hold your peace.
Steve - The Best Western is on the opposite side of the road to Ramada, so you are in very close proximity.
Sounds like everyone else is taken care of - so please just give me the nod that DfH/JPC/RickC booking is correct - and I'll go and cancel the other rooms, booked in error.
Jeeezus, where's my Tylenol?
Looking forward to seeing you all soon
Matt
p.s. Hey Prewitt - you coming over to O'town for any of this? If not, I'll see you in Turn 10.
Sincerely
The Day Fag

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
rcutler
« Reply #335 on: February 19, 2007, 06:54:45 pm »

.. as JPC and Rick will be cuddling each other on the plane. Is that correct?

I hope not!!!
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: February 19, 2007, 07:20:10 pm »

OK - and thanks Knetter/LangTall
On the nights of March 10th and 11th, you need 6 twin rooms (that's 12 beds) and that includes JPC and Rick Cutler sharing one of the rooms - so that's going to leave 10 beds for the Dutch contingent - is that correct?
Mogie is also there, my guess he likes a place to sleep to. I'm with knetter on the same flight with 5 others, 2 guys on a different plane, Rick/JPC makes the stunning amount of 12. lookes perfect to me sir. Smiley
On the night of March 18th, you need 4 twin rooms (8 beds) - as JPC and Rick will be cuddling each other on the plane. Is that correct?
Not going to say anything whether there will be cudling on the plain, but for the Dutch contigent it's looking A OK!
The hotel is The Ramada Inn & Suites on McCoy Road, Orlando FL 32809 and can accommodate you on both weekends.
Martini - do you need a room for 18th March? Speak now or forever hold your peace.
Steve - The Best Western is on the opposite side of the road to Ramada, so you are in very close proximity.
Sounds like everyone else is taken care of - so please just give me the nod that DfH/JPC/RickC booking is correct - and I'll go and cancel the other rooms, booked in error.
Jeeezus, where's my Tylenol?
Looking forward to seeing you all soon
Matt
p.s. Hey Prewitt - you coming over to O'town for any of this? If not, I'll see you in Turn 10.
Sincerely
The Day Fag
Prewitt will be be Saturday the 10th, dragging some others along I guess. Grin

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 19, 2007, 10:39:51 pm »

Prewett will be dragging MiCarr.

And if you will notice its PrewEtt,not PrewItt.It does not even sound the same.

Hey Matt,whats the chance of a room for Team Impala. Grin

ps.thanks for not mentioning any of my shortcomings. angel

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 19, 2007, 11:13:46 pm »

Hi Randy
So sorry about the mis-spelling of your name. So - it's PrewEtt,  like MidgEt. That about right?

Sure I can snag a room for Team Impala - which night are we talking about?

There will be plenty of time to discuss your shortcomings, Randy, my old mate. The little secret shared with Dave H and I at Road Atlanta could well be common knowledge by the time our European visitors depart. I believe the term is blackmail.......

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #339 on: February 20, 2007, 01:58:12 pm »

Looking good as far as numbers go!

If the amazing randy and micarr also want a room, it would be 7 double rooms instead of 6 on just the first night (10th of march)of the first weekend!

@ LT, it will be 7 of us on the plane, plus mogie coming over, plus pieter and martijn, plus JPC and Rick. Grand total 12, # of beds 12, works like a charm!

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #340 on: February 20, 2007, 03:00:07 pm »

Exactly knetter, I didn't write down that clear. Grin

MiCarr

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 20, 2007, 03:09:27 pm »

Hi Randy
 So - it's PrewEtt,  like MidgEt. That about right?   Shocked Grin

I believe the term is blackmail...... Lips Sealed Wink

Sure I can snag a room for Team Impala - which night are we talking about?

Mr Harper,
If you still have 1 room available for the 10th, Randy and I would like to claim it...

Thank you for the offer,

Cheers,
Mike
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 20, 2007, 03:37:00 pm »

No sweat Mike - I got you covered...

knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #343 on: February 20, 2007, 03:46:08 pm »

Sounds like there will be no time for a jetlag Grin

It's party time!!!

Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 21, 2007, 04:18:46 pm »

Is there a Sebring version of RLM? If so can it be heard on the PA or will I need a radio?

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: