Club Arnage
April 24, 2024, 11:48:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats This???  (Read 12633 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2006, 09:45:07 am »

Thats a good link, never seen that before. Cheers!

The LM site is frustrating because quite a lot of the stuff that is available in the French language section, doesn't appear in the English bit.  I guess they just don't have the translating resources.  However, much of the background stuff is easily comprehensible so it's worth not clicking on the UK translation if you want to have a more thorough look at the site.

I find exactly the same when I look back at some of my pics (and I haven't been going as long as you) - can't remember seeing some of the cars at all even though it's self-evident that I did.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2006, 11:07:08 am »

Talking of not remembering cars, Nordic, have you ever seen http://www.racingsportscars.com/  ?
This site has pics of the majority of cars which raced at LM in recent years (and he's looking for more to fill the gaps).  Great research site.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2006, 11:42:02 am »

Termie, what have you done,  Shocked that last site you posted is fantastic, if only we had access before hand I could have answered thus.

This car was driven by Terada, Freon, De Thoisy.
Started 20th on the grid.
Finished in 15th place.
94 laps behind the winner.  Wink

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2006, 11:49:25 am »

Then I wouldn't have got it first, would I!!!!?
Seriously though, I was pretty certain it was a Nip 'cos of the NGK sponsorship and the Dunlops narrowed it down (thanks for putting me onto that FS, I would never have been close without your help Grin)

But, hey, Brian, what a great project, eh?  Must certainly try to find some stuff for him.

Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2006, 08:35:48 am »

Talking of not remembering cars, Nordic, have you ever seen http://www.racingsportscars.com/  ?
This site has pics of the majority of cars which raced at LM in recent years (and he's looking for more to fill the gaps).  Great research site.

The RSC site is a fantastic site, its also one i am pleased to say I have helped out with photos and programs over the last few years. If you have any that would cover races or fill in gaps Martin Krejci would be very pleased to hear from you!

This http://www.mcestoril.pt/le-mans/index_gb.php# site is also very good with some useful info.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: