Club Arnage
April 20, 2024, 03:31:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Champ Car Grand Prix, Assen RESULTS  (Read 4213 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2007, 01:58:24 pm »

1/9/07
Sorry, temporary glitch with the calendar link.  Will do that when sorted.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 06:41:29 pm by termietermite » Logged

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 03:03:49 pm »

Glitch sorted thanks to Steve.  Cheers.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
chop456
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Team YFDS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 01:24:15 pm »

I don't know why I'm posting this as I suspect I'm the only person that cares and I'm not even going.  Roll Eyes

Champ Car to venture into Europe for two races in 2007
Updated 1/16/2007 2:22 AM ET
By A.J. Perez, USA TODAY

The Champ Car World Series filled in what had been a two-month-long gap in its 2007 schedule with its first European races in four years, the sanctioning body will announce Tuesday morning.

The additions of the Netherlands (Sept. 2) and Belgium (Sept. 9) — the first time Champ Car has raced in either country — pushes the number of races on the schedule to 17.

"We considered a number of options for our return to Europe, and these two events will prove to be very successful for our teams, fans and sponsor partners," Champ Car President Steve Johnson said in a statement.

The Dutch race will be held on a 2.8-mile road course in Assen, a half-century-old circuit that has been home to MotoGP races for years. The renovated former Formula One track in Zolder, Belgium, will test drivers on a 2.47-mile course.
Champ Car's season gets underway April 8 with the inaugural Vegas Grand Prix.

I stole DelBoy's lighter and lived to tell the tale.
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 11:12:35 pm »

I'm interested too chop, and will be attending some others of DfH I guess. Wink

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
chop456
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Team YFDS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 01:53:17 pm »

Bavaria's Assen race title sponsorship was officially announced today at a press conference at the Bavaria Brewery in Lieshout. The official name of the event will now be: Bavaria Champ Car Grand Prix Powered by Audi, Gant & Hertz.

In addition to adding their name to the event, Bavaria will also now undertake an intensive promotional campaign leading up to the race week. Ads for the upcoming race will appear on beer bottles, beer boxes, POS displays in stores and in bars and on the Bavaria delivery trucks.

“Champ Car is getting every day more popular in Europe and the target group of Motorsports is getting wider,” Bavaria’s Peer Swinkels told ChampCarWorld.net. “The word 'Perfection’ is an important keyword. Champ Car is all about perfection; with perfection you’re able to win races. We do the same thing, we try to brew the best beer. This sponsorship is for us a win-win situation. In the Netherlands we can confirm our brand as a Dutch Brand, while the USA is a growing market for us and we could use the exposure.”

The Bavaria Champ Car Grand Prix won’t be the first time this year that the fans can see a Champ Car in action in the Netherlands. One week prior to the Belgian Champ Car Grand Prix, which takes place Aug 24-26, Champ Car will give fans the opportunity to experience what Champ Car is by giving a demonstration DPO1 ride through the streets of Rotterdam at "Bavaria City Racing" event. “All we can tell is that we’ll have a Champ Car in Rotterdam. Which car this will be and who will drive it will be announced in a few weeks,” Swinkels concluded.

Story courtesy of XSander.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 01:55:17 pm by chop456 » Logged

I stole DelBoy's lighter and lived to tell the tale.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 06:41:51 pm »

HERE
http://www.champcarworldseries.com/Results/ResultsIndex.asp

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: