Club Arnage
June 01, 2024, 07:10:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which T Shirt design do you prefer?? If you select 'Other', please pm me with your preference
GT40 - un-flattened
GT40 - flattened
Other design

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CA T-Shirts 2007  (Read 105168 times)
roeegg

one of del's boys!!

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: February 04, 2007, 07:49:27 pm »

Del  can you add a medium size to my (our order)  please.  I have seen the others from Cheshire and "the cheque will be in the post!"  thankyou

And particular thanks to all responsible  for designing and producing the shirts, they are superb.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 04, 2007, 09:15:29 pm »

I fly out on the Monday.  If Paddy brings the t-shirt, great, but if he has baggage restriction problems, then it can go to the UK address and I'll pick it up on the way back if it's late.  Whatever is easiest is fine. Thanks for all the efforts. Smiley

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
rcutler
« Reply #257 on: February 04, 2007, 10:44:36 pm »

I will be flying out with JPC on the 10th. Drinking for Holland has 9 going out there that day too. Is there any news on what the americans want?

If they are ready I am happy to collect at Sebring.
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 04, 2007, 11:12:00 pm »

Is there any likelihood that there will be completed shirts prior to Sebring?

If there is, then it would be better for both thee and me, if you posted mine to my mate in the UK who's coming with us.  Let me know and I'll pm you the address.

It's what I'm aiming for - to get the shirts printed and shipped prior to Sebring.

What's the earliest date people are flying out?? 

And who is going (those that want T shirts, that is).  I recall these:

Steve Brown
Termie
DfH (x6?)
JPC
Rick Cutler
Smokie
gab
Martini

As the shirts are being printed in Holland via Paddy, would it be a good idea if Paddy takes the shirts for the above direct to Sebring??  If time is tight, this would save the worry of using snail-mail to various parts of the country.

Del

If Paddy and the guys can sort that great, will collect mine from them in SEBRING

(Please let me know Paddy)

>Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 04, 2007, 11:16:53 pm »

.... Is there any news on what the americans want?

Only one order from the US - that's Mogie (SonOfSebring).  I have PM'd him for payment, but heard nothing.

Del

Team Delboy Racing
fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 05, 2007, 08:52:59 am »

Wikkid in the Gulf colours.. del boy.. would you like me to post you 2 squid or give to you at LM.. either way I dont mind Smiley

LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #261 on: February 05, 2007, 09:39:59 am »

I will be flying out with JPC on the 10th. Drinking for Holland has 9 going out there that day too. Is there any news on what the americans want?

And only seven of those 9 are on the same flight, and will be bringing loads of orange colored shirts also. I could pack a bag with only t-shirts (two bags of 23 kg each per person allowd) but not shure how much problems that might give with customs when I arrive with a bag like that. Don't think they beleive when I state it's for own use only.  police

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 06, 2007, 10:26:21 am »

Hello chaps,

The finished artwork is winging its way to Paddy as we speak so it over to you from here. Look forward to seeing the finished article.

Rusty

The Brethren Rock
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: February 06, 2007, 04:47:08 pm »

And only seven of those 9 are on the same flight, and will be bringing loads of orange colored shirts also. I could pack a bag with only t-shirts (two bags of 23 kg each per person allowd) but not shure how much problems that might give with customs when I arrive with a bag like that. Don't think they beleive when I state it's for own use only.  police

So I guess we should bring an extra bag to get all the stuff over. Don't worry about customs, just say it is a gift to friends.

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 06, 2007, 04:52:13 pm »

(two bags of 23 kg each per person allowd)

Marius. You may want to check this allowence. You might find it's 2 bags per person totaling 23 Kg

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
rcutler
« Reply #265 on: February 06, 2007, 04:58:04 pm »

The allowance on my tickets say that I am allowed two bags weighing no more than 23Kg each. It is something to do with manual handling limits.
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 06, 2007, 07:11:16 pm »

Hello chaps,

The finished artwork is winging its way to Paddy as we speak so it over to you from here. Look forward to seeing the finished article.

Rusty

Rusty

Your curiosity would be satisfied that much earlier if you ordered a shirt yourself   Wink Wink

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 06, 2007, 10:09:54 pm »

Please can somebody post a definitive image of the front and rear of the T shirt as they are being printed. I keep reading through the topic and everytime there is a new image. I don't want to or even start trying to decide on whether to order one until I know exactly what i would be ordering.

Thanks
Regards
Chris.

Also what is the cost this year. In case you haven't noticed, the new way of listing pages on the forum has really screwed me up of late.
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 06, 2007, 10:27:09 pm »

Please can somebody post a definitive image of the front and rear of the T shirt as they are being printed.

No!!

See here  for the front - although the year numbers will be 'upright'.
http://www.clubarnage.com/forum/index.php?topic=6502.msg82044#msg82044

and here for the (current) version of the back

http://www.clubarnage.com/forum/index.php?topic=6463.msg83054#msg83054

The back may yet undergo some slight modification, but the GT40 under the Dunlop bridge is a given.

Also what is the cost this year. In case you haven't noticed, the new way of listing pages on the forum has really screwed me up of late.

All costs are shown in the first posting of the 'T shirt Orders' thread  (maybe it's the 'last' posting if you have 'Newest first' option checked in your profile), but basically the shirts are £11, car stickers are £1.25, £1.00 and £0.75 plus postage and Paypal fees where relevant.

I have to remind you (and everyone else) that the cut-off date is in a couple of weeks, and only the shirts ordered and paid for will be printed.  And there will not be a second print run this year!!

Del

Team Delboy Racing
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 08, 2007, 12:21:35 pm »

Check those baggage allowances, guys!  According to an article in the paper yesterday, BA are soon to introduce a reduction to just 1 bag 23kg per person.  I've also read this elsewhere on the forum,haven't I?  Anybody know for a certainty that we'll be allowed 2?  It says so on my ticket but it also says, subject to change.....  humph.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: