Club Arnage
April 19, 2024, 07:52:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which T Shirt design do you prefer?? If you select 'Other', please pm me with your preference
GT40 - un-flattened
GT40 - flattened
Other design

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CA T-Shirts 2007  (Read 102636 times)
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: April 20, 2007, 03:09:49 pm »

The problem as a female wearing a t-shirt .............   They don't even seem particuarly choosy in who they hassle!  

Blimey, I have never been hasselled - how attractive does that make me feel!!!  Embarrassed

F

Edit:  Have decided I must just give off "Dont mess with me mate" kinda vibes.... perhaps thats it!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 03:14:47 pm by Fran » Logged
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 20, 2007, 03:13:34 pm »

I'm only surprised he had the energy after 24 hours in a D Type, they made 'em tough in those days!

I am only surprised his "little fishes" were still swimming, I dont suppose they had air con fitted!!  Shocked
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #317 on: April 20, 2007, 03:17:51 pm »

As an HA camper, I deplore the 'activities' at the roundabout and avoid them like the plague.
As a classic car owner and driver, I deplore the 'activities' at the roundabout and avoid them like the plague.

I enjoy camping in HA.  Generally the behavior in our neighbourhood is exemplaray (other than the occasional bonfire).  The 'activities' of the camping minority are, gladly, far enough away to not overly distract, but it does trouble me that this kind of thing is percieved by the youth of today as 'a laugh' - or have I become an old fart?

Any road up, this topic has drifted enough to not warrant the 'sticky', so I'll peel off the Bostic.

Steve East Anglian cobras

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 20, 2007, 07:45:23 pm »

What do you mean, language barrier?
Er no.  I meant that it would be difficult to be more irritating than the US police.  Bloomin' 'eck were we that awful?  And where the fl*ck were they after the storm?  Hiding, I guess.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: