Club Arnage
March 29, 2024, 12:53:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: fun at the 2006 classic  (Read 8785 times)
BILKO

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2007, 08:34:23 pm »

this might make you smile.
me and the ol lady decide to go to the 2006 classic, just to make it a more pleasant drive we stop over night at sees,we managed to put the tonneu cover on the cob just as the worst storm i've ever seen in my life starts just as we reach the hotel, lucky us we think, next morn we go out and take the cover off and hey presto the footwells are 4 inch deep with water, the soddin rain had gone right through the zip in the middle, so not only do we have the fun of doing the rest of the journey with our own swimming pool in the car but i was silly enough to leave the french road map on the floor of the car  Embarrassed so now she's got to try and navigate with a lump of paper mache.
then on our 2nd night at MB we get some houty touty git pull up at 3am and start pitching his tent 6 inchs from the front of ours and to top it all he made the fatal mistake of waking me ol lady up by doing a dom jolly with his mobile, he soon shut up and moved after me wife gave him a few well chosen words any navvy would have been proud of  Grin.
you really cant believe the amount of snoring and farting that goes on at night on a le mans camp site, it's no wonder we've got global warming  Grin

I dont think i want to be in a club that would have someone like me as a member  Wink.
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 04:42:13 pm »

you really cant believe the amount of snoring and farting that goes on at night on a le mans camp site,

Oh yes I can, and a fare sized chunk of it eminates from the direction of an aquaintence of yours. Grin

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 08:20:25 pm »

I'm just providing a gentle, exotically scented melody for those in my immediate vicinity  Undecided

Steve East Anglian cobras

mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 10:19:41 am »

I'm just providing a gentle, exotically scented melody for those in my immediate vicinity  Undecided

Steve,

What a delightful euphemism.  And how kind of you to be less offensive, disturbing, or troubling to the reader of this than to the listener in the campsite, whose olfactory and aural senses are simply stunned into submission.....

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
BILKO

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 05:03:41 pm »

the other thing i found funny at the classic was all the bottles of what looked like apple juice sitting out side all the tents in the morning  Grin, our guys called it their ENTENTE CORDIAL  Shocked specially bottled for the French wine connisoir

I dont think i want to be in a club that would have someone like me as a member  Wink.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: