Club Arnage
April 29, 2024, 06:17:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any grandstand ticket gets you into Stands(34)?  (Read 7581 times)
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2007, 10:03:16 am »

But only in the front 4 or 5 rows,pretzel.

Indeed Termie, thanks for clarifying that. I just thought I'd point it out in case anyone reading this and specifically wanting to go and peer over the edge didn't know.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2007, 10:14:07 am »

I just remember this because we sat there on our first year.  I was extremely p**d off to have been allocated one of the few seats at the entire circuit where I couldn't feed the habit.  Had to keep nipping up to the back to cheat!

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2007, 12:02:00 pm »

I remember the old pits and hanging over watching the crews at work with a fag in my gob and the marshalls blowing their whistles at us to stop smoking as we were over the fuel bowser thingies.. absent brain you see.. too much 1664 not enough brain matter Tongue

Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2007, 01:50:30 pm »

I remember the old pits and hanging over watching the crews at work with a fag in my gob and the marshalls blowing their whistles at us to stop smoking as we were over the fuel bowser thingies.. absent brain you see.. too much 1664 not enough brain matter Tongue

You want to try marshalling the Spa endurance pit lane with all sorts of lovely people hanging over the railings and out of the hospitality windows over the fuel rigs with fags hanging out of their mouths..... that's as well as the people who sit their small children on the railing (it's only a 30 foot drop!), and those that drop their umbrellas, cameras, hats, rucksacks and other assorted goods from the railings! 

Hours of fun....
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: