Club Arnage
April 29, 2024, 10:38:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help ! Who is going to Sebring later than Tuesday !  (Read 2166 times)
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2007, 11:36:27 pm »

Hi,

I need to some help please. I need the help of someone in the UK that that is flying out to go to Sebring but someone that is travelling later than Tuesday morning.

I have purchased a new Nikon 70 - 300 mm zoom lens for my trip to Sebring. However due to a f##k up by the seller, I don't think they have sent it out to me yet. They are going to check first thing in the morning. But looks like the earliest they could get it to me is 9 am Tuesday morning.  This is no good however as I fly from Manchester at 10 am Tuesday.

Would someone be willing to take delivery of the lens for me on Tuesday, it would need signing for as its sent Royal Mail Special Delivery, and then bring it with them to Sebring and I will collect it from you there.

I am pretty desperate here as my current lens has started playing up lately so i don't want to relie on it anymore.

Smokie, Steve Brown or Doris, can you help me out please.

Please get in touch and you can call me at home on 01772 499276 anytime tonight up until around 2 am.

Thanks
Regards
Chris
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: