Club Arnage
April 27, 2024, 09:06:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BSJ Camping : On-line bookings  (Read 2446 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2007, 06:36:16 pm »

Just as a matter of interest, I looked at the on-line booking facility for booking BSJ.  It says they are available to book on line from May.  I went ahead as an experiment, and it seems to work.  Didn't get to the end as I didn't want to end up with camping tickets I didn't want.

If anybody's still after tickets there, maybe they'd like to act as a guinea-pig?
http://ticket.lemans.org/vente2/visu_article_mini.php?id_univers=1&id_boutique=33&id_produit=127&id_ev=17

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Pilgrim
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 06:41:37 pm »

I booked two General Admission tickets and a camping permit for BSJ from Just Tickets about ten days ago and there was no problem there either.

Haven't recieved them yet, but Just Tickets have always been reliable before so I don't doubt I will.
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 09:35:57 pm »

I booked two General Admission tickets and a camping permit for BSJ from Just Tickets about ten days ago and there was no problem there either.

Haven't recieved them yet, but Just Tickets have always been reliable before so I don't doubt I will.

How much did they charge you for them?    The face value of the tickets will be €55 for the General Admission and €46 for the BSJ  but it looks to me like they are Charging £55 for the GA and £53 for the BSJ.  So the cost looks like it £163.    €156 worth of Tickets for £163   sounds like a bad deal to me.

t.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
Chrisgr31
CA Veteran

Who wants a beer?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 09:38:41 pm »

Not a bad profit margin though.  Get an order in, then log onto a website and order the tickets, and get them sent straight to your customer!  Double your money!

However I suppose they do take more of a risk with other campsites and races etc.
Pilgrim
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 11:32:23 pm »

How much did they charge you for them?    The face value of the tickets will be €55 for the General Admission and €46 for the BSJ  but it looks to me like they are Charging £55 for the GA and £53 for the BSJ.  So the cost looks like it £163.    €156 worth of Tickets for £163   sounds like a bad deal to me.

t.

It's not a great deal as they charged me a total of £170 including Special Delivery. But, to be fair, I only decided to go in April and I was happy to get any camping permit at all at this late date.

Might well consider booking via the ACO for next year though.
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 11:43:55 pm »

Main thing is that you are gonna be there Pilgrim!   Grin

Pilgrim
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2007, 09:54:23 am »

I'm definitely going to be there, come what may.

Looking forward to it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: