Club Arnage
April 19, 2024, 06:16:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WANTED - Le Havre LD Lines ferry crossing from Portsmouth  (Read 8045 times)
mikeyscott

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2007, 11:45:07 pm »

Wednesday 13th June 23:00 from Portsmouth

returning

Monday 18th June 17:00
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 09:44:40 pm by mikeyscott » Logged
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 10:27:44 am »

Outbound on that crossing may not be a problem if you contact them directly (we booked it last week) but the MOnday return to Pompey has been fully booked for months!

We're therefore doing the LD Lines return from Le Havre to Newhaven on the Monday instead. Again, plenty of availability last week.
mikeyscott

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 08:57:32 pm »

Trying to get these times as going with a group and want to try and keep it all together.
ChristianM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 10:26:11 pm »

We may (will know for sure tomorrow) have tickets for these crossings available due to a drop out, do you still need them?
mikeyscott

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 08:11:55 pm »

Is this still avaliable
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 11:55:35 pm »

Hi. i have a spare seat in my van for pompey/le harve, leaving 12th overnite boat and returning afternoon on the next tuesday. Lady Pig-Pen cant go so let me know. cost me £200 for us both but any offer is good. am easy for one way etc if you can get back..... PS. I am "the" Lord Pig-Pen of The Brethren. Maison Blanche. Black Shirts and "VERY" big fireworks

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
mikeyscott

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 02:05:32 am »

Thanks for the offer, but I'll be taking a car if I can get a ticket for the ferry.
SunnyTimes

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 05:22:59 pm »

I know this is an old post but having previously made the same mistake I wanted to advise you what I was told to do in busy summer periods! If you want to travel a-n-y time between May-August, pre-book it at least 6 weeks in advance. If it's a Brittany Ferries crossing (usually mini-cruise type) then  allow even longer! With LD Lines being a much cheap ferry company you must expect that it will be extremely busy also. Let's hope their fast craft comes into operation this summer as it made life so much easier!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: