Club Arnage
April 29, 2024, 07:56:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thursday Pit Walk  (Read 2730 times)
TedRusto

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2007, 06:36:55 pm »

Hi guys and gals, new to the site and have found it very useful so far. This year will be my 4th time at Le Mans and will be in BSJ as it was a bit last minute.

My question is whether the Thursday pit walk is the same as the Friday? ie same access with General ticket, open garages etc. Fancy loitering around Indiannapolis and Mulsanne on the Friday morning/lunch this year but don't want to miss out on a pit walk.
alibongo
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 11:02:05 pm »

Hi Ted will be doing some loitering myself on the friday and maybe some breakie/brunch in Arnage, not sure about the pit walk tho have always found it a bit packed and a bit tooo elbowy for me Sad

been there done that doing it again !
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 01:21:57 pm »

No, the pit walk on the Thursday requires special passes (no idea how you get one).  The only one that is opened up to everyone with a GA ticket is the Friday, but as it is open from something like 1000 till 1800, there should be plenty of scope to fit that in with any other loitering you want to do.  Highly recommend Arnage village for loitering in the afternoon/evening.

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
TedRusto

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 05:12:18 pm »

Cheers guys, will talk to the others to decide our POA. Will keep an eye out for you guys while wandering through MB!  Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: