Club Arnage
May 23, 2024, 08:18:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CA Le Mans Guide 2008  (Read 56187 times)
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2008, 03:19:40 pm »

I already contacted a dutch leukemia foundation, also for the auction we have planned for the friday night. It would be a very nice gesture towards LT and his lady to include this in the charity fund raiser for this year.

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2008, 09:07:17 pm »

I already contacted a dutch leukemia foundation, also for the auction we have planned for the friday night. It would be a very nice gesture towards LT and his lady to include this in the charity fund raiser for this year.

I agree, please let me know the details for the "call for donations"-page in the next guide.

Cheers

Werner
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 09:13:06 pm by Werner » Logged

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2008, 09:20:51 pm »

Our guide seems to have a lot of fans Smiley

I was contacted by Sander from planetlemans.com, who does also some PR work for the Spyker team. Some people at Spyker liked our guide last year very much and they asked for permission to download and distribute copies of the 2008 guide to their guests. I agreed (it's a free downlaod anyway), offered help by generating a branded copy with the Spyker Logo on the cover for them and this is what Sander replied:

Last year we had a number of guests that thoroughly enjoyed the CA LM guide so at one of the LM preparation meetings one of my Spyker colleagues asked if it would be possible, in exchange for a donation, to use the document for our guests. If possible we would like to make high quality prints and supply them to our guests before the race (preferably by post a week before the race) and, as you suggest, to include some Spyker branding and info (e.g. pit box visit rules, guest list etc) in the document. Do you think it would be possible to receive the master document, add the Spyker pages/branding, send it back to you for a final check and then ask our printing partner to make copies for our guests?

I think they would like to contribute to the charity in two ways; first is a direct donation and second the DfH/CA auction. Last year we had a meeting with 30-40 people on Friday to hand over the goods where we supplied coffee and cake and both the team manager and director as well as all our drivers were present. It would be nice, like last year, if we can have a small CA delegation present as well.

Sounds good and just one more example that the guide is really worth all the work we put in. I'll sort out things with Sander and let you know the rest of the story

Cheers

Werner

hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2008, 07:42:11 am »

Hi all,

last year I forgot the Technoparc campsite in the guide Sad. Anyone has pics and / or a few comments on this campsite? I tried the search-function of the forum but there's not much about it in here

Cheers

Werner

smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2008, 12:16:30 pm »

Our guide seems to have a lot of fans Smiley

I was contacted by Sander from planetlemans.com, who does also some PR work for the Spyker team. Some people at Spyker liked our guide last year very much and they asked for permission to download and distribute copies of the 2008 guide to their guests. I agreed (it's a free downlaod anyway), offered help by generating a branded copy with the Spyker Logo on the cover for them and this is what Sander replied:

Last year we had a number of guests that thoroughly enjoyed the CA LM guide so at one of the LM preparation meetings one of my Spyker colleagues asked if it would be possible, in exchange for a donation, to use the document for our guests. If possible we would like to make high quality prints and supply them to our guests before the race (preferably by post a week before the race) and, as you suggest, to include some Spyker branding and info (e.g. pit box visit rules, guest list etc) in the document. Do you think it would be possible to receive the master document, add the Spyker pages/branding, send it back to you for a final check and then ask our printing partner to make copies for our guests?

I think they would like to contribute to the charity in two ways; first is a direct donation and second the DfH/CA auction. Last year we had a meeting with 30-40 people on Friday to hand over the goods where we supplied coffee and cake and both the team manager and director as well as all our drivers were present. It would be nice, like last year, if we can have a small CA delegation present as well.

Sounds good and just one more example that the guide is really worth all the work we put in. I'll sort out things with Sander and let you know the rest of the story

Cheers

Werner

Werner, that's fantastic and is a good reflection on your efforts in pulling the guide together. Also noted a comment in another thread about someone else using it for their customers (the agency chappie who was trying to promote our calendars).

It can only be good for us...
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2008, 12:46:31 pm »

Werner, aerial shot taken in 2006 looking across T'parc towards KN.  Peter

Thanks a lot, Peter Smiley

Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2008, 10:32:51 am »

Help for teh campsite chapter needed:

Did someone stay at the Arnage campsite and could give a comment about it?
I also need pictures of this site

Cheers

Werner

Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2008, 11:19:20 am »

Thanks Peter

lemans-race.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2008, 06:41:46 pm »

Maybe my father can help. He runs a french open source design site and offers you to create the graphic theme of your guide.
His question : on what do you work to make your pdf ? Open office ? MS Office ? Else ?

If you want to see what it can be (as graphic theme) let's have a look here :
http://www.kloobik.org/e-documents/
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2008, 06:52:47 pm »

Maybe my father can help. He runs a french open source design site and offers you to create the graphic theme of your guide.
His question : on what do you work to make your pdf ? Open office ? MS Office ? Else ?

If you want to see what it can be (as graphic theme) let's have a look here :
http://www.kloobik.org/e-documents/

Unless he's prepared to donate his services for nothing (as all those involved in the guide's production do), then I think it's probably a "no sale". 

Edit : Pardonnes-moi, Bastien, je viens de lire que tu n'as que dix ans.  Comme tu ecris bien l'Anglais (beaucoup mieux que mon Francais, c'est sur!)  Tous que j'ai dit, c'est que notre guide est toujours gratuite, et sa production c'est fait volantairement.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 07:02:35 pm by termietermite » Logged

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
lemans-race.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2008, 06:58:42 pm »

Unless he's prepared to donate his services for nothing (as all those involved in the guide's production do), then I think it's probably a "no sale".
Yes, he can give time and design for nothing.
That's the main rule of his site Smiley

What do you mean by "no sale" ?  Roll Eyes
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2008, 07:05:44 pm »

Je suis desolee, Bastien, je n'ai pas bien compris!  Nous avons quelquefois, les gens qui viennent ici seulement pour vendre ses services, et nous avons devenus un peu mefiants!  "No sale" c'est - "pas vendu."
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 07:08:15 pm by termietermite » Logged

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
lemans-race.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2008, 07:15:11 pm »

Ok so my father doesn't have anything to sale.
He just offers to help you for free to create the graphic scheme for the guide.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2008, 07:19:37 pm »

Ca c'est tres gentil.  C'est Werner et Ferrari Spyder, qui font sa production - moi je l'ecrit un peu, mais c'est tout.  Je crois qu'ils repondrent prochanement.

Bienvenu a toi et ton pere.

lemans-race.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2008, 07:22:59 pm »

Je viens de réaliser que tu es français et que tu vis en sarthe Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: