Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 07:19:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FUNDRAISING IDEAS  (Read 82472 times)
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2007, 10:36:37 am »

known CA members with some sort of reliability record,

That narrows it down a bit!!

F
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2007, 10:40:15 am »

A while back I saw some reference to a memorabilia auction at the DFH party on friday? is this going to happen? if so I have an item - framed autographs on a page from a 72 73 British GP (Mass and others) and pictures of the Tyrells. It's in my loft getting dusty, would donate it to a worthy cause.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2007, 07:24:26 pm »

A while back I saw some reference to a memorabilia auction at the DFH party on friday? is this going to happen? if so I have an item - framed autographs on a page from a 72 73 British GP (Mass and others) and pictures of the Tyrells. It's in my loft getting dusty, would donate it to a worthy cause.

The auction will be taking place on Friday night, but it will be for Charity rather than the CA Server Fund.
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 31, 2007, 02:21:01 pm »

The auction will be taking place on Friday night, but it will be for Charity rather than the CA Server Fund.
OK I'll dig it out, any other items donatated
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: May 31, 2007, 02:35:26 pm »

We're still collecting goodies, Will try to post a list of it next week, so people can already consider on what they want to place bids. You can understand that we can only go with COD for the auction, so I guess it is fair to prepare you for it by announcing a list of items. Smiley

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 01, 2007, 10:52:08 am »

Suffice to say it will be worth bringing your Euros!!  Smiley
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: June 01, 2007, 11:33:16 am »

The items I heard from so far are definitly worth it!

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
nickliv
« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2007, 11:16:17 am »

CA umbrellas?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

Moi, enivré? Sûrement que vous me moquez monsieur?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2007, 09:59:03 pm »

I'm selling my signed GE ticket on ebay. If it goes for any sensible amount I'll make a sensible donation to the CA server hosting fund, if not, it goes in my son's scrap book.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120133809057
Christopher
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

To add speed, just add lightness.

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2007, 01:49:09 pm »

What about a generic CA t-shirt that could be available all year every year? Still produce the LM specific ones each year of course.

The generic t-shirt could of course consist of a LM / sportscar theme.

Could also apply to a car window sticker. That way all members could advertise the club whilst they drive around. The window sticker would appeal to more people perhaps becasue it does not damage the paint and can easily be applied to and removed from company cars, vans etc.

Le Mans is for the week......not just 24hrs!

When life throws you lemons, bring out the tequila!!

Vodka! Cheaper than Botox and paralyses more muscles!
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2007, 02:27:02 pm »

What about a generic CA t-shirt that could be available all year every year? Still produce the LM specific ones each year of course.

The generic t-shirt could of course consist of a LM / sportscar theme.

Could also apply to a car window sticker. That way all members could advertise the club whilst they drive around. The window sticker would appeal to more people perhaps becasue it does not damage the paint and can easily be applied to and removed from company cars, vans etc.

The committee are looking at all things merchandise, but until now, we have put it on the back burner, as to produce and stock different styles/colours/sizes of apparel and other merchandise would require significant financial outlay.  Our initial objectives were:

1:  to raise sufficient funds to keep the site alive in the short term
2:  to build up a reserve to keep the site alive in the medium term

After that, we could then look at longer term initiatives.

However, we have been directed towards a site that seems quite reasonable cost-wise for small or even individual items, and it is currently being investigated.

As far as 'generic' shirts go - the polo shirts produced by JPC this year were non-year-specific, and very nice.

As far as car stickers go - we did some several years ago - still got mine on the car!!

I'm not advocating we do the same again - these didn't go down too well with the ladies   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Del

Team Delboy Racing
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2007, 02:35:06 pm »

Have a look at Cafepress (www.cafepress.com). It's possible to start a CA shop for no outlay at all - they run the site and supply the goods - all that is required is to upload the designs etc. and decide upon which of the merchandise to offer the designs on.

Another site I frequent uses them and the quality of the goods is excellent and the printing very good - they arrive quickly and with the $/£ rate at the moment people buying from them get a very good deal.

Just a thought ...
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2007, 03:06:17 pm »

Only problem with Cafepress is, they are situated in the US of A. This drives up the sending costs (checked them out for some DfH-apparel).

JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2007, 03:26:08 pm »

Agreed, but with the current exchange rate that's offset a fair bit ...
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 12, 2007, 03:35:04 pm »

I'm not advocating we do the same again - these didn't go down too well with the ladies   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Only because most of us have yet to meet a real man on that basis.  24 seconds would be more like it...

I like the look of the CafePress site for a possible calendar though as all the other sites I've found have ludicrous minimum quantity orders.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: